Monday 19 December 2011

NOTES TO REMEMBER:

Don't spend hours looking for a really nice  Christmas present for someone who obviously didn't spend a second thinking of something nice for you.  (I know it's supposed to be all in the giving, but COME ON!)


NOTE TO ANONYMOUS FAMILY MEMBER:  a calendar is a suckful 'present'.  Edit:  The calendar was for Stew and Me.  I was upset about it as this person just does not seem to care one iota about us anymore.  And that hurts.  I am not an ungrateful person, but if you knew the background you would understand why I'm hurt.   In hindsight maybe I should not have blogged this.



 ABOVE:  if you want your hydrangeas to be BLUE, you have to put sulphate of aluminium in the soil before they flower.


NOTE TO SELF:  buy friggin sulphate of aluminium for next year.



ABOVE:  if you don't want Griffin nagging you for days on end to set up the Playstation again, get Steve to do it for you.


NOTE TO SELF:  well done on rearranging the lounge so he can play there in the corner and drive you nuts with the noise instead of nagging. (clearly I can't win)


TODAY:  pack Brylee's bag... cos she's going to spend a few days with her Aunt Khady!  And she can't wait.  
Then Griffin and I will go and pick up our new house phones.  Yipee!


NOTE TO SELF:  what a great way to stop them bickering at each other!


ONWARD...


The morning went well.  Brylee is very happy at her Aunts... she will not miss Griffin I think! lol
Griffin and I did a little shopping at Sylvia Park then came home to chill out for the afternoon.


We are expecting a visit from Lacy this afternoon.  She wasn't going to come over when she heard Brylee wasn't here, but then I think she realised how that would look and changed her mind.  



ABOVE:  my Sister in Law just got a glass splash back for her kitchen.  It's her colour to a 'T'.  And she's wrapt with it.


ABOVE:  as mentioned, Lacy turned up to visit Griffin. (Lacy on the right)


I can't help but say it.  When you arrive at your Mother's you don't just barge through the door, tell your friend "That's HER" and proceed up the stairs as if you don't even exist.  No 'Hi Mum'.  NOTHING but a dirty look.


I was SO MAD I almost told her to turn around and get out of my house.  
But as she had made the effort to visit Griffin even though Brylee wasn't here, I let her stay.


If Stew had been home I am positive he would have kicked her out. 


Now that I'm fuming I shall go and do some housework.  I'll take it out on the washing!


*** PEPSI UPDATED, full 'Calendar Story' on it.  PEPSI UPDATED ***


End of Day:  well an eventful day.... some I knew was going to happen, and some I didn't know would.  Had a nice dinner of chicken.... the guys went for a walk in the evening.  I would have gone if I'd known BEFORE dinner that it was on the cards.  I simply cannot walk on a full tummy.  Makes me ill.
Maybe tomorrow?
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger