Tuesday 6 December 2011

I CREATED A SPACE....

Yesterday I got the bright idea to move the double fridge/freezer from the garage to the kitchen/family room.   I was so tired of traipsing up and down the stairs every time I wanted something out of the bigger fridge.  


So, I moved the PC into Steve's room (that took all afternoon) and made a space for the fridge/freezer:



ABOVE:  Then all the guys had to do was empty and bring it up!  No mean feat, that thing weighs a lot!




ABOVE:  YES, Steve is a fool.  But we love him, so he gets away with it. lol



ABOVE: I'm told the ONLY thing to go on this shelf is beer.  We. will. see.




ABOVE: Taaa daaa... all done.  And that makes me very happy.  Over summer we have so much more fresh salad veges, and the smaller fridge/freezer in the kitchen was just not big enough for everything.  Now it's all in the one room, so handy.


TODAY:  I'm off to Hospice shop. I'm told it's been a very busy week so far, which is neat.  I hope it's busy today... I love being busy.


ONWARD...


Well... work was indeed busy today!  AND I found some more treasure:




ABOVE:  see, lots!   I think I am collecting jugs!  I can't resist the cute little glass ones!  And when they are only a couple of dollars each, I just have to buy them!


NOW I just have to find somewhere to put them.  *frowns*


Time to relax for a little while, have some lunch and watch some mindless tv programme that has been taped..


End of Day:  we had pork chops, salad and a spud for dinner.  I have been dishing up way, way less than I usually do lately, and it feels so good to know I'm not helping kill the family by over feeding them!  lol
I have decided Stew and I will start with Weight Watchers TOGETHER after the New Year.  It's madness to expect anyone to 'diet' right now!  But, I am watching our portions.  Steve (son) has even said he wants to lose a bit of weight as he has put on about 20 kilos since moving home!
Whoops, my fault.  A mother just wants to feed her kids eh?
Right, off to do some more mindless TV watching.  
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger