Sunday 4 December 2011

IT FEELS LIKE CHRISTMAS!

Stew did a very good job of putting up our Christmas tree yesterday:


ABOVE:  Stew putting the star on the top... and it's done!


ABOVE: our lovely Christmas tree area.  



ABOVE:  I'm thrilled at how I could 'tart up' our new mirror too.  Doesn't it look gorgeous?

I am almost finished with the Christmas shopping too.... OH and I must post a few parcels too.  Whoops, almost forgot that.  Drat, I hope the one to Australia gets there in time.

Today:  housework, it's the norm after a weekend.   I hope it stops raining so I can get the washing out.
I also want to do some sewing... I keep trying to get back to those freakin placemats... but other things keep intruding on me sewing time.  

ONWARD...


I just did a good 'job'.... tidying up my Photos in me computer!  Anyone else find they end up with dozens of folders and it becomes impossible to find anything?  LOL... I sure do.  So now all my folders have been condensed into MONTHS.... it's so much easier!  


Off to hang out the washing... hope it isn't a waste of time.
Then I'm popping out to post Christmas parcels.


Thank goodness I only had to post three parcels!  Sure isn't cheap nowdays. 
I've spent the afternoon doing a few jobs around the house, no sewing.   It's very hot in the garage today and I went down there with very good intentions, then turned around and came back up to the lounge.


It's actually turned into a really lovely day!  Just a gentle breeze stirring the heat around.  The kids are home, and even they are inside as it's so muggy outside.


AND OMG I got out a pork roast for dinner!  Derrrr... it's going to make it even hotter in the house.  Oh well, it's out and defrosted now, so I have no choice but to cook it.


In my infinite wisdom I decided NOW was the time to clean out the fridge.  I'm boiling... dripping with sweat.  Such a good look.  NOT.


ANON:  I'm sure Stew would thank you for that comment. lol


LYNDA (who I affectionately refer to as WEBBY): I put the Xmas tree in a playpen of course!  Or up on a table.  
With the dogs this year, they seem to be ignoring it, which is great.... so far!  If they have a go at it I shall put the dog fence up so they can't get into the lounge.


DARLING:  if you read this before leaving work like you usually do... we need potatoes! ta ever so muchly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger