Saturday 10 December 2011

WHAT'S ON YOUR WISH LIST?

OR don't you have one?
I do.
It's really small.


I just want Stew and my kids to be happy.
I don't need anything else for Christmas.


BUT if I was being totally honest...
ABOVE: one of these would be really nice!  BUT, it's not on the budget for a good long time yet.  Cos I have EXPENSIVE tastes.  And this is one of the 'top of the line' Food Processors.  (Kenwood FP980).
I will get one... for sure... but not yet.
I can be patient... living with Stew for 27 years has taught me how to do that at least.  *smiles*


TODAY:  no firm plans yet... the weather is supposed to turn to crap.  So we will see...


ONWARD...


So, the weather did not turn to crap afterall.  I'd heard that the new Kopu Bridge over at Thames had opened so I suggested we go over it!  So off we went.
 ABOVE: from a distance we could see it WAS NOT OPEN to traffic yet.  Drat.   I had heard on the radio all about the 'official opening ceremony', not the official:  cars can go over it announcement.  OH well.... it was a nice drive.


 ABOVE:  and we got to see it all finished from the old road/bridge's perspective.  Better than nothing.  We will go back once it truly is open.





ABOVE: after having a nice lunch of KFC by the water we took a little drive up the coast a bit.  The day was quite overcast and windy as, so we didn't linger long.  The tide was out, so not that pretty... it's such a rocky shoreline in most places you can't walk along it for far.


End of Day:  just watched the most stupid movie I have seen in a while.  It had Sandra Bullock starring as some nutty woman who stalked a man named 'Steve'... seriously not worth watching.  And on that note, we are off to bed.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger