Monday 12 December 2011

THE DIFFERENCE A FEW MONTHS MAKES




ABOVE:  Steve in February this year.... around 78 kgs.







ABOVE:  Steve mid-year.....  still a bit thin on it... and not happy.






ABOVE: Steve now.  He is looking good eh?  I put it down to two things:  my cooking and his life improving so much this year.  He has a job and a girlfriend and is HAPPY.  What more could a Mum want for her kids.
He just bought those shades, they are pretty cool... Oh and he is now about 92 kgs.  He thinks he's a bit fat.... but most of his gain is muscle now, he has a very physical job afterall.


TODAY:  there is a morning tea being put on by the Hospice for all the volunteers from all their shops, and the people who work at the Hospice itself.  So I may go.  


After that.... last bit of Christmas shopping I think.  AND looking around for something for my darling hubby's birthday, which is on January 8th.  I want to get him something NICE.  Not necessarily something I WANT!  lol
I'm a bit of a shocker at buying him things that I want for the house!  


ONWARD...


Well I had a very successful morning shopping... got all I needed... so I'm happy.  Next week I shall buy the gift vouchers for the 2 kids, then it's all done!  
Did I tell you I already have the first two Christmas Presents for NEXT CHRISTMAS?  Well, I do!
I am on top of it.... if I do say so myself... lol.


Time to chill for a while before checking what needs doing around the house...
Nothing got done cos it was Brylee's gym afternoon (which I had forgotten)... so I spent the afternoon at gym.
Then when I got home my Mother rang... and we yakked for about an hour!  First time we have had such a good conversation in YEARS!  It was nice.  She even reminisced on events of years ago, which she hasn't done in years.  I have always felt like when she left for Australia years ago she turned her back on all sentimental attachments here.  She literally dumped everything of sentimental value in my storeage room and didn't look back.
I found that hard to accept.  But I think she just wanted a fresh start?


End of Day:  hot and sticky tonight.  More heavy rain expected so hopefully that brings the temps down.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger