Tuesday 13 December 2011

LAST DAY AT THE HOSPICE SHOP UNTIL AFTER SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

I am looking forward to today.  It's the last day of my volunteer stint at the Hospice shop for 7 weeks.  Much as I love being there MOST of the time, I am going to enjoy having NO commitments except look after me kids and enjoy summer.



ABOVE:  See my woolen rug?  I just LOVE that rug.  But it's been up in the loft storage for months cos it drives me nuts.  We have had that rug for over 4 years and it STILL has masses of fluff coming off it... every day I have to vacum just to keep the room looking tidy.  I got Steve to bring it down a couple of nights ago,  I decided to just put up with the constant vacuming... and enjoy the 'look' for a while.  Cos it does look lovely, particularly with the Christmas decorations and tree up.  Kinda 'cosy'.



ABOVE:  the dogs showing me some love for a change.  This is me midday,  enjoying me lunch break.  Sometimes that 'break' can turn into a bit of a nap!  lol


Anyways.... time to get moving and make the lunches, get the kids ready for school... bla bla bla...
ONWARD...


ABOVE:  very, very busy at the Hospice Shop today!  I almost had NO  time to hunt for treasures!  But ... I managed it somehow.  lol


I can now relax and know that the next 7 weeks are free to do whatever I want.  Yaaa.
I really hope we get to spend lots of time at the beach, and I even get some time to sew.


WHERE is everyone?  It's gone quiet around the blogs...WHAT ARE YA DOING?


OMG dinner smells divine!  I put chicken thighs on a baking tray, smothered them is Teriyaki marinade and slow baked them.  Can't wait to eat....


End of Day:  dinner was lovely.  Quiet evening had by all.  Lately I've been trying to stay up really late so I actually sleep... last night I had a right dreadful night, so fingers crossed I actually sleep tonight?
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger