Wednesday 28 December 2011

SERIOUSLY... I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU TODAY!


I don't plan on doing anything today except read blogs and comment as much as I can!


Google Reader has about 600 updates on it!


Eeeee gads... I have a lot of catching up to do.


So, until I have something interesting to say or show... you know where I will be.  Sitting on me butt catching up with everyone!
Watch out for me...


ONWARD...


I'm slowly getting through me blog list, as there were so many I'm only stopping to visit your LATEST update.  There's just too many otherwise!
Stew has gone into work to sort out a customer's needs.  His work never really stops.  People still die, need money, want this or that,  bla bla bla... all the time.  *sigh*


I was going to buy my Food Processor today.  Until I realised I am broke until TOMORROW... and the sale finishes TODAY.


So I'm a bit cross about that.  I could have got $180 off the price if I had the money today.  That sucks.
But obviously it was not meant to be afterall.  It is a shame the sale is NOW... when we are totally tapped out of cash.


I will get over it... and as Stew said, they will probably have NEW YEAR Sales and I can get it then!


It's really nice here right now, the kids went with Stew into work, and it's nice a quiet.  Even the dogs are dozing quietly.  Long may it last.


End of Day:  well a totally lazy, sit on me bum sorta day.  Did catch up with all the blogs I wanted to read though, so that's good.
We didn't feel like left-over Christmas food again, so we went out to Carl's Junior for a burger... they do the BEST BURGERS in Auckland I reckon!
Time to wrap up today and just watch some mindless TV.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger