Wednesday 14 December 2011

'SECRET BLOG'

When you sit down in your lounge and have a chat to a friend or two about things that are on your mind ... that's OK.


When you talk on the phone to someone about things that are on your mind ... that's OK.


When you write in your diary about things that are on your mind ... that's OK.


If you talk to a counsellor about things that are on your mind.... that's OK.


NO ONE expects you to then have to go and tell EVERYONE you know what you said or wrote... it's between you and the other person/persons.


So, when I write in my PRIVATE BLOG about stuff that is on my mind ... THAT IS OK TOO.


If I wanted to talk to you about stuff that is on my mind... I WOULD.  But you might not like it.  You might not even listen.   You might even scream and abuse me.  Or leave me a nasty comment .... and that is why I don't.


MY 'Secret Blog' IS NO BLOODY SECRET.  It is me using another way to TALK TO MY FRIENDS, cos they are not in my lounge right now. 


Just like YOU talk to your friends.  I don't expect you to tell me EVERYTHING YOU SAID.... 
I do know that some people no doubt say all sorts of  things about ME TOO... but I don't expect them to tell me either.   That is why we have private conversations.   
So there ya go.  I will post on my Private Blog whatever and whenever I like.  Just like you can if you want.


TODAY:  is all mine.  And I am going to sew.  Stuff the housework.  Stuff trying to please anyone.  I am over trying to please everyone.  It's impossible.  This is MY life too.  I don't want to be on my deathbed wishing I had done more JUST FOR ME.


STEW: I would do ANYTHING for you... well,  except iron your bloody shirts... Or weed the garden....  or put out the rubbish... OK, *sigh*... maybe I would do ALMOST ANYTHING for you!  lol


ONWARD...


The kids have gone to school with water guns, togs and towels... as it's 'Fun with Water' Day at school today.  BUT,  it's blowing a gale and pissing down with rain.  I am quite sure it will be cancelled.  And  knowing Griffin, it will be MY FAULT somehow.... and he will be in the worst foul mood when he gets home.


Thankfully then, Stew and I have his work Christmas Dinner tonight, so I can escape and leave grumpy Griffin with Steve!   *snigger*


I have done a little sewing, but for some reason it wasn't calming.... so I did the next best thing. I went shopping.
Stew has instructed me to NOT get him anything for Christmas.   So I got some things for both of us instead!  Where there's a will, there's a way eh?
Again, even though it is a mid week day, the mall was crowded and hot.  I was happy to find a few bits 'n' bobs then come back home.


It's a bit scary on the motorway when it's pissing down and busy!  Just saying.


I'm amazed!  They still let the kids play in the rain!  So Griffin was happy.  Oh and neither of them chose to wear their raincoats on their way home this afternoon, so they were dripping wet when they came through the door.  Grrrrr.  Little shits.


End of Day: home much earlier than expected.  Dinner was on a scale of 1 to 10.....
to be told tomorrow.
nite nite.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger