Thursday 29 December 2011

STUFF STAYING AT HOME TODAY

I had enough sitting on me butt yesterday.
Today I want to go out and about.
So we will.


I'm thinking of buying on of these:

ABOVE:  a steam mop!  Anyone got one... how good are they?  I think it could be really good for me laminate flooring.  


Apart from that.... I want to find something for Stew's birthday on the 8th of January.  
I'm thinking of some exercise singlets.  The ones he has right now are so old they are falling to bits!  AND some of them were my Dad's.... so they are at least 11 years old!  


Right... that's a start to the day...


ONWARD....


So we went out shopping.... priced the steam mops, and then went on to try some out.  After trying the Bissell steam mop out I decided it was not as WONDERFUL as I thought.... it left far too much water on the floor (which in NOT good for laminate wood flooring) so we did not buy one after all!


Instead, I found the Food Processor I wanted, it was on sale at The Good Guys, and was 20% off on top of the sale price... so I kinda got one!   I have to wait for it to arrive as they are sold out ... but that's OK.  I am thrillled to bits.  I spent $200 less than the original price!  SCORE!!!


Home now... waiting for a man to turn up and pick up my old phones.  I sold them on TradeMe for a decent price.  I love TradeMe!  


End of Day: disappointed.  The man who won my  phones on TradeMe did not turn up, and we stayed home all afternoon waiting for him.  I have sent him another e-mail, so hopefully I hear from him again or I will have to re-list... which is a right fag.
Tired tonight, shopping is tiring!
Off to bed early-ish.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger