Monday 21 January 2013

IN THE TIN....

This was Dante in the tin at 12 days old:
 ABOVE:  12 days old... still got a bit of jaundice... but oh so cute!


ABOVE:  here he is... at 5 weeks and 1 day old.... almost too big for the tin!  Still OH so gorgeous.

ABOVE: posing for Grandma....   Then his Daddy got in on the act:

 ABOVE: a rather interesting way to take a photo!  Neat though.


ABOVE:  he goes cross-eyed when he's trying to focus on something!  Can he be any more adorable?  NAH.  Impossible.

Today:  well I intend to take us all out.  I'm sure there is a reason why I want to go out... but right this minute I can't remember ... it WILL come to me I'm sure.

ONWARD...

So... I just remembered we have a builder coming at lunchtime to peruse the 'damage',  so they can give our insurance company a quote on how much it will cost to fix it.  Therefore we won't be going out until this afternoon... which is fine I suppose.

Just means I get to do the housework eh?  Yeah, yaaaa...  I am THRILLED to bits about that.

SPOTLILGHT... is having yet another SALE.  The only thing that caught my eye was the 30% off ALL QUILTING FABRICS!  Might just have to go there....

MARYH:  yep, I think I can see a bit of the ginger creeping in too!  We will have to wait and see... I'm picking he will be a strawberry blonde by the time he's 2.  *smiles*



ABOVE:  a video.  It is very short... cos it was damn hard to find anything to talk about without feeling like a right dick!  I must remember next time (If there is one) to not look at the computer ... and look at the webcam itself!  Derrrr.  Oh and according to Bex, I should have said 'bye'... but I didn't.


First building company guy arrived this morning, and he said he would have his quote into our Insurance company in 2 days.  Awesome.

Then, while I was out we heard that the second building company was coming around maybe this afternoon?  Still waiting for them to ring back.  I hope they do arrive, then the next step will be taken.

End of Day:  well ... a quiet evening here.  Watched a new programme on the telly, simply called 'Africa' ... it was really cool.

nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger