Monday 7 January 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING STEW

YEP... it's Stew's Birthday today.

But... we kinda celebrated it last night instead of today so that Mike and Joyce could be here too.
ABOVE: me and my 'baby boy'... lol. Well... he is my youngest 'birth child' afterall!

ABOVE:  Mum, Dad and Mike... I look like a little dumpling sandwiched between those two!

 ABOVE:  Stew blowing out his candles, he loves Cheescake, so I bought 2.
Mike and Joyce took some home with them too... so there's not too much left in the house.

ABOVE: Mike, Joyce, Steve and Bex got Stew the latest Super Rugby Chiefs Jersey.  It's the 2013 - 2014 one, and it's really lovely.  Stew was thrilled to bits with it.

 ABOVE:  I got him a really lovely, super big coffee mug.... not as thrilling at the jersey, but he liked it too  ... I hope!  lol

 ABOVE:  ready to have some cake...

ABOVE:  Stew and Mike, just before we took Mike and Joyce to the airport.

TODAY:  Some jobs around the house.  Stew is going to tidy up the garage and deflate the air beds now that no one has to sleep down there!

Griffin will sleep in the lounge on a couch for tonight, until he gets his bedroom back again.

I will be happy to just potter around the house...

IN OTHER NEWS:   I read another girl's blog last night ... and saw I was not the only person having issues uploading photos from my computer to my blog.... and APPARENTLY the problem is with Internet Explorer, NOT Blogger!  So I tried using Google Chrome instead and IT WORKS!  Freakin AWESOME, it was pissing me off something rotten having to put me photos on Picasa THEN upload them from there to me blog.
Yaaa... back to 'normality'.

ONWARD...

JILL:   I am 5'4", Mike and Stew are both around 6'2".  So... maybe I am short! lol

So... the day is progressing nicely... we are going out for lunch... and Bex and Dante are coming too.
I think we are going to Botany...

Lunch out was really lovely, and Bex did some retail therapy too... then we came home to Russ, Tess and kids waiting in their van for us to get home!  Whoops.  But, we did not know when to expect them, so don't feel bad.

I've made a big mince/bacon/vege and cheese pie for dinner... will be served with new potatoes.  Should be nice.

End of Day:  11.25 pm, everyone is in bed except me... it's been a long day.  Stew had a lovely Birthday, thank you to everyone who wished him a Happy Birthday... :)  ... *smiles* in other words.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger