Saturday 5 January 2013

I'M A BIT CRABBY

After events yesterday... and some things going on in the background... I'm feeling down.

I think Stew is too.

We are tired.  Tired of underlying ripples and deceit within the family.
 
Tired of being TIRED!
Does that even make sense?

I can't think of anything nice to blabber on about right now.  I don't even want to get out of bed.
The only reason I'm up is cos I needed a piddle.

If it wasn't for Stew, Steve, Bex, Dante, Mike, Joyce, Brylee and Griffin,  I would probably just damn well stay in bed all day.

Well... in fact I could stay here.... bloody anti-depressants ain't doing it for me today.

I got up at 10am.  Still feeling 'flat'... but I'm sure the day will get better.

Russ and Tess are due back today sometime, so I better sort out something for dinner I suppose.

What else?  We are thinking of going to the Clevedon markets.... and no one wants to go... so we stay home. 

JUSTJO:  Can you see the photos on the 'DANTE' post now?  I have re-loaded them, hopfully they stay there!

 ABOVE: Lacy and Keera came over to visit.

ABOVE:  I made cheese scones with jam and cream for lunch... it's a great way to feed a mob.  lol

 ABOVE:  Lacy got to cuddle Dante... which she loved.  Then I picked up Dante and put him in the bassinet with Keera... Bex was like "ummmm not too sure about that!"  And then she saw how darn cute they looked and relaxed a bit:

 ABOVE:  adorable or what!  I love our babies so much, they can make a shitty mood turn around.
*smiles*

ABOVE:  ♥ precious ♥

 ABOVE:  hmmmm... you smell nice,

ABOVE:  wonder what ya taste like?

ABOVE: nah... not that good.... *smiles*

*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***

ABOVE:  Stew cooked dinner, we had roast chicken, potatoe salad, lettuce salad, eggs, tomatoes, cucumber in vinegar, baby beetroot ... OMG it was so nice.  

The left over chicken bones etc are going into a pot tomorrow to make a soup.  I've never done that before, so fingers crossed I can find a suitable recipe!  Bugger! Stew didn't listen to me and threw all the chicken bones and scraps in the bin.  At least I can now say he doesn't listen to me too... he's always moaning that I don't listen to HIM!  Right back at ya Stewy.

Our 'Aussy Family' are due back today, but I've not hear a word from them since the day they left.  Hmmmm... I just hope they've had dinner when they do finally arrive, cos we ate it all!

End of Day:  might go off to bed early tonight... rather tired and finding it hard to keep me eyes open!
nite nite
 
Well I just got a delayed text from Russell, they are not going to be home tonight afterall.
So we can go to bed without worrying about them turning up late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger