Friday 9 March 2012

BUSY SATURDAY, LOTS OF FAMILY AROUND

SO, we have Kelly and Rena here.
Bex arrived last night too.
Amanda, Andrew and Emily are due today.


And we are off to watch Mike play netball at some point this morning.


But first up... I'm going down the road for me fasting blood test.  I am not looking forward to that.... I hate needles.
But it's a necessary evil.
I want to make sure I am not getting or have diabetes.


BACK LATER...




I chickened out.
And I stayed in bed.... listening to all the activity in the house.  And all I could think about was how much I wanted to stay in bed all day!
I didn't sleep well at all... was thirsty all night but just couldn't force myself to get out of bed and have a drink!
Stupid I know.


I will get my blood test on Monday, once everyone has gone home again!  Well... everyone but Bex. She's staying until Wednesday.  


Steve is at work today... so Bex is hanging out with us, along with everyone else! 



ABOVE:  I don't think Emily is impressed.... but a mobile baby meant OUT OF THE LOUNGE time for her!  There is very little 'damage' that she can do in the family room!  lol

Nearly lunchtime here ... and I've already got dinner on!  A nice beef stew ... slowly cooking... oooo it smells nice.
Stew, Bex, Brylee and Griffin have gone to watch Mike's first netball game this morning... I hope to catch one of this afternoon's games.


ABOVE:  Mike is in the red and black... this shows his feet on the ground...

ABOVE: and this shot shows how high he jumped!   


 ABOVE: he got it!


ABOVE:  Some proud mother shots of Mike jumping!  Man he can jump!!!


I nearly ruined our dinner.... kinda forgot to turn the element off when we went out to watch Mike's game.... luckily we were not out long, so $30 worth of beef NOT ruined.


End of Day:  evening was so-so... we played cards... drank a few wines etc.
ON TRACK:  yes
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger