Monday 5 March 2012

I'M GUNNA DO IT AGAIN

I enjoyed my little walk in the Gardens so much yesterday, I've decided to do it again today!


Maybe I will take some more nice photos.... or at least try to.


I have found that when you try to 'compose' a photo too much, it sucks.


That really nice one yesterday of the lavender..... I just shoved me camera into the bush, tilted it up and pushed the shutter!
Magic!


Can you imagine the fun I could have if I got an underwater camera?   lol
Hell... I could take some really funky ones... of bubbles...


OR ducks bums!  hee hee


Today is Weight Watchers.  Stew and I are going to weigh at home for now... neither of us is doing that well, and we are just throwing money out the window going to WW right now.
BUT WE ARE NOT GIVING UP!!!
We will follow the WW's programme, and cut our carbs down as much as we can, and keep an eye on each others weights... and chart it, just like we would at WW.


Originally I felt really happy with the WW group I was going to... but now... we are both finding it a real fag having to stand in a long queue to weigh in, then sit and listen to the same old spiel... it's just not what we want to be doing.


AND, ya know what?  I was finding it really STRESSFUL going again!  Being accountable is all very well, unless it stresses you out!


And let's get real.   I don't want any more stress in my life!
I think I will do much better on my own, with Stew's help...  just sit back and watch... I will prove it to ya!


Before I say 'ONWARD'..... I was asked to put this on todays post:


cranky has left a new comment on your post "BUG HUNTING I GO...": 

So Lynda are you a vegetarian like me? If not how do you feel about animals being born, caged, managed, force fed, rounded up, transported and slaughtered? There's not a hell of a lot of difference... 


NICE point Cranky.

ONWARD...


I have a photo of what I did this morning... for 3 hours:


ABOVE:  I kinda went shopping?  For 3 hours.... great exercise!!!  And I bought a few gifts for Christmas.... so I can't show ya them.... but I can show you my new cutting mats!  Very pretty eh?

After that I went over to Animates cos we needed dog food (pellets, not live things).... lol.

And I ended up buying LIVE THINGS for the frogs:


ABOVE:  see the little wormy things?  They are called 'Mealworms' and apparently frogs love them.   I'm still waiting for the flies to hatch... dum dee doooooo..... if they don't, they go back to the shop for a new pot.


As for right now... I'm starving!  It's half past 1 in the afternoon and I have not eaten yet today....


So... I'm looking at me frogs... and because I saw one on top of the back wall last night, I thought I better check behind the wall and the glass... and bugger me!  There's a frog right down the bottom between the two walls.... so I had to empty the ENTIRE Terrarium to get him out.
Oh well, it gave me a chance to do a check on everyone.... and all present and accounted for.  We only have one tadpole left to morph into a frog now.


*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED ***


End of Day:  just been yakking with me Mother for over an hour!  So much for getting dinner ready.  It has to be soup tonight now!
ON TRACK:  yes.... been easy today.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger