Sunday 25 March 2012

LET'S GO WALKING AGAIN....

Here's hoping my back behaves itself today!


Cos I am going for my walk down to Manurewa this morning.  If my back misbehaves, I will make the appointment at the hospital for a back x-ray I suppose.  Here's hoping it's ok instead of not.


When I get home.. it will be wash the floors time.  Yep, I'm really looking forward to that.


After that, I'm going downstairs to tidy up the craft area, and maybe do some sewing?
Dunno... just haven't had the urge to sew right now!  I keep saying I'm gunna, then I find something else to do! Weird that.


I know that if I sit down and sew, I will really enjoy it,  so why don't I?


Right, enough blithering.... time to get a move on.
Griffin has to be at school by 8am for BOOTCAMP.... and I have yet to make the lunches... bla bla bla...


ONWARD...


Walk... did it, back is a bit sore, but not too bad. So after the walk, I decided to re-arrange the garage a bit:



ABOVE: Three hours so far... and it's still not done.  


Might just stop for some lunch!  


2.30pm:  still going.  Running outta steam though.  The pit stops are getting more frequent ... fingers crossed the littlies can help me a bit when they get home from school.


4PM...FINALLY GOT IT DONE... 6.5 HOURS of sheer hard work!
I am knackered... but it was worth it.
The garage is kinda in 4 Sections:


ABOVE: Section one: my new craft/sewing area... and on the other side: 

 ABOVE: Section two: this is going to be Steve's side. 
Yaaaa.... piggy boy will be in the garage!
lol.... he's not THAT bad.... but at least I can walk through my house without having to close his door cos I can't stand the mess!


ABOVE: Section Three: this end I am going to put the other spare double bed... all the gym equipment is gunna go in the spare bedroom ... somehow!
Even if I end up with the treadmill in my bedroom, I don't mind.  
Section Four: We are going to need this section of the room for storage at some point.


And now that I am totally stuffed, I need to put dinner on.  *sigh*...


End of Day: Really busy day, physically tiring too.  Now they guys are tired too!  They lugged all the gym equipment upstairs for me!
ON TRACK? yes! 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger