Friday 2 March 2012

COULD BE AN INTERESTING DAY

ABOVE:  so.... New Zealand is in for a wild Saturday... we are expecting a "Weather Bomb" to hit ...
We can 'expect' possible power outages, airport closures and wave surges, gale force winds and heavy rain.

Yaaaa, I love a good storm!  I just hope no one is hurt and property damage is minimal.

I think we will be staying home today!
No point tempting fate eh?

So... what to do on a stormy day, stuck inside?

Hmmmm,  might just do some sewing.

Or watch movies!  Whatever we do... it will be nice I'm sure.
BUT, I'm stuffed if I'm doing masses of housework!  I'm friggin sick of housework.

Hopefully Steve is having a nice time, he's in Hamilton with Bex... awww ain't love grand?  lol

ONWARD...


Looks like the worst of the weather happened overnight.  It's a fine day here today!  Pfffft.  So much for that.
I was really looking forward to a storm too.


Just walked past Griffin's room... his bed is stripped and there's towels and a bowl on the floor... hmmmm, what did I miss in the night?
Seems he's still sick!
Lucky me, I slept through it.... Stew tended to him... what a man!


 ABOVE:  Lunch.  Was nice too... with jam and cream.


I had one large scone on the bottom rack, so once the top rack was cooked, I put it on the top... and kinda forgot about it!
Remembered it about half an hour later:


ABOVE:  anyone want a rock scone?  lol


NOT the first time I've done that.


We are watching 'The Bridesmaids'.... it's hysterical!  I've only watched it about 10 times, and I still love it!
Stew has not seen it at all, and while it's a chick flick, he seems to be enjoying it.


HELLOOoooo.... anyone out there?  It's so quiet around here, I am feeling no love!
Just been getting bombarded with ANONYMOUS comments... all advertising type spam.... so over it!  I used to get 2-3 spam type comments a day, but NOW?  Averaging around 20 a day!  Not nice. Wish I knew who was sending them?  


End of Day:  well it's been a rather so-so day, got bugger all done really.  Just a bit of housework.
ON TRACK:  sort of!  
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger