Thursday 1 March 2012

HE'S CAUGHT MY BUG!

Steve has caught my bug!
AND NO, not the tummy bug... my 'CAN'T RESIST A BARGIN BUG!'...


ABOVE:  see?  He is now coming home with stuff from his workplace... things that he just could not resist!  He's brought a few things home for me before... but this is his.  Very pretty.


Last night, Stew and I went to the mall... and we bought this suitcase:


ABOVE:  we didn't actually NEED another suitcase, but it was on sale, and a great price considering we got $70 off!  At least we won't lose it in a hurry... lol.


Today:  hmmm... I've not got any firm plans yet.
Probably do some housework..... how thrilling!


ONWARD...
I don't know what the top thing is for... and it's Steve's ... not mine.
The new suitcase won't be getting any serious work for ages.  


I decided to give myself a work out... so I did the grocery shopping!
THAT is a work out ... believe me!
Lugging it all out of the car and up the steps nearly knackered me.
I am taking a minute to gather my will power before trying to put it all away!


End of Day:   I didn't feel like my usual 'tipple' tonight, so I sent Stew down to the shop for some of me favourite wine... Henkell Trocken... it's a white sparkly wine, semi dry, not too fruity.  It's about the only one I like.
I've had two glasses and on to me third, must admit I'm getting a bit tiddly! hee hee.  Stew might just get lucky!  MIGHT being the operative word.  If I have much more I will no doubt flake out and be dead to the world till tomorrow! Then he will not be lucky.
ON TRACK: hell NO!  I'm having a ball.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger