Tuesday 20 March 2012

MY BEAUTIFUL BOYS...

The SENCO teacher at our kid's school gave Griffin a book to read ... it belongs to her boys.  She said the other day she was sure he would love reading it.  Griffin? Reading? Loving it?   I couldn't imagine it!
....


ABOVE:  he is reading! He is loving the book!  He even missed his turn on the X Box in favour of reading!   (I'm wondering how long it will last now!)

 ABOVE:  My beautiful, but kinda ugly Teddy.  



ABOVE:  I can't blame him for looking away!  I shoved me camera right in his face!


ABOVE:  Miss Coco is adorable too... she never looks ugly!  *smiles*  YES, she is still in her cone.
She just won't leave her 'hot spot' alone.

LYNDA:  our dogs get fed the same food, have done for all their lives.  They are FINE with what we feed them.... the only time they get allergy flare ups is in summer.... so it is an ENVIRONMENTAL allergy of some sort, most likely pollens.
It ain't wheat in their food. And I don't even know if there is wheat in their food.  I didn't look!

13 years ago today we lost my brother Vern. Nearly 28 years ago we lost my brother Peter.  Nearly 12 years ago we lost my Dad.  
All the men in my immediate family gone.
Strange how time flies, it doesn't feel that long ago!

Today is Hospice Shop day.  I was thinking of walking down there, but it's a bit much to walk down there, then stand on me feet for hours in the shop straight after.  So, scrap that idea. 

Hopefully I will find some treasure today... 

ONWARD... 


Pissing down out there again... so no way am I walking!  When I get home from Hospice Shop I will go down and do the treadmill/exercycle again.  I know I will feel better for it.


LEIGH:  clever girl!  It is indeed 'Diary of a Whimpy Kid'.  And the teacher has the whole set for Griffin to read.


ABOVE: today's treasure... more baby clothes!  I even got a wee hat/bootie set in blue, I'm sure there will be another grandson or two in our future! As Lacy has plenty of baby girls clothes, I shall put this lot aside for the next baby girl.


It was very busy in the shop this morning... quite tired now!  We got a large box full of gorgeous hand knitted wool blankets in today, so I put two aside for me to buy next week.  One is shocking pink, and the other is in shades of blue.  I think they will make great gifts.


Just had lunch and now I'm going to watch Home and Away on the telly ... before I do some housework.


*sigh*  raining... so damn sick of it.  Steve still not well, so I picked him up mid-afternoon, and the kids from school.  No time to do anything else yet... luckily dinner is going to be an easy one... Butter Chicken.
I haven't made it for a while ... yum.


End of Day:  another stinking wet day.  Didn't get much done this afternoon... batteries ran out.
ON TRACK: yes.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger