Tuesday 13 March 2012

JUST A FEW PICCY'S FIRST THING:




ABOVE: I got them all off Facebook... and liked them enough to pinch them and put them on here.


ABOVE:  yep, I like this one too!


Today: Bex goes home to Hamilton as she has work this afternoon.  
And I have Hospice Shop duty....  OH and thank you to everyone for sticking by me and still reading/commenting.  I will be getting back to usual blog reading/commenting just as soon as I can do it without distractions! 
AND I apologise for any/all bad, bad words used lately too!  lol


ONWARD...


We were really busy in the shop today!  I found a few items of clothes for Brylee today, and a BRAND NEW pair of sneakers that will Griffin either now, or in 6 months.  Boys feet grow so fast!  Oh, and a few baby booties... you can never have too many of those, plenty of babies around!


Off to have a bite to eat now...


ABOVE:  yaaaa, they fit perfectly!  He is wearing a size 9 and a half now!  Bigger than me, almost as bit as Mike's feet!  Steve has the biggest feet in the house, he's a size 13-14.


ABOVE:  been to the Orthodontist this afternoon... couldn't resist taking this photo in her rooms... Brylee has to get one of her top molars pulled as soon as I can arrange it... the new one is coming out the side of her gum.  Nice.


MARIE:  so far, so good.  Scan on Friday afternoon, might know more then.


End of Day: a fairly normal day for a change.  No aggro.  No stress. Thank gawd.
ON TRACK:  yep.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger