Wednesday 14 March 2012

STEW IS AN ARSEHOLE SOMETIMES

What is the last thing you want your husband to say to you?


I can think of a few things... and this is one that Stew said last night to me:


"You know, when you yelled at Brylee just now, you sounded JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!".... and THAT was NOT a compliment.


I was .... gobsmacked.  And hurt.  And almost walked out of the room.  Only, I was eating dinner, so I stayed.


Man is he skating on thin ice with me right now.
What a shitty thing to say.


See... he's NOT perfect. He can be an insensitive git.  And while I'm at it, he can yell just as good as me.  Pffffffft.


Today:  housework/blogging in the morning, then I am picking Griffin up and taking him to his Speld lesson.


That's it for now...


ONWARD....   and, what's the crappiest thing your man has said to you lately?  Can ya top what Stew said?


ABOVE:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bex, my daughter by another mother.  Hope you have a lovely day.


BELLA:  I do get called 'Mum',  so yep;  I'm pretty sure she does see me as another Mother!  Her and Steve seem hell bent on getting married and having kids... so there ya go.  I'm gunna be her MIL by the look of it!


OMG... WORD VERIFICATION sucks!  If you have it and wonder why you don't get many comments... is cos sometimes a reader can type out a long comment, type in the 'words'  and it is WRONG, over and over again!  Some of those 'words' are IMPOSSIBLE TO DECIPHER.  I am over it.
PLEASE, PLEASE take word verification off and turn 'Comment Moderation' ON.
Sure you will get some span comments, but you can just delete them.  


We had pizza for dinner last night.  I got the most INCREDIBLY bad acid reflux at 4 in the morning!  Nearly choked myself, the acid came right up into my throat.  Never again am I having that much pizza.  YES, I was a pig.  Pizza is one of my all time downfalls.
My body is trying to tell me something.
I think I should start LISTENING.


WWANGEL:  I hear you boss.  I will be more careful BOSS... lol
AND I don't expect blood test results until around Monday, when I will ring and find out.


DAMMIT... Having a sugar low.  Feel really ill.  Off to eat something to correct it.


WHAT. A. CROCK. OF. SHIT.  Just read a blog that made me see red. Some people just need to have someone say "FUCK YOU".  And that is all I will say about that.  Cryptic?  Much.


***   LATEST PEPSI UPDATE ADDED TO  ***, yep it's ongoing!


End of Day:  crap is still getting in the way of me reading my favourite blogs!  Maybe saturday I will have nothing bugging me and I can get back to it?
ON TRACK?  I wish I could say yes, but it has been a nasty day and I'm an emotional eater.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger