Saturday 31 March 2012

HERE'S HOPING TODAY MY TUMMY BEHAVES

 I wish what I have been getting was just HEARTBURN... then these:


Would be working!
But.. it's not just heartburn.  It's really bad acid reflux.
Today I'm going to do some reading on the subject.... to see what I can do to prevent having another attack... cos it really is awful!


It might be as simple as being very careful what I eat at night, and QUANTITIES.  Portion control has been really good on a whole, but on Friday night I had far too much greasy fish from the fish 'n' chip shop.  I didn't even have any chips come to think of it!  I gave a few from my plate to Teddy and Coco, and tipped the rest in the bin.  
So I can only presume the fish batter made my tummy sick?


Once jobs are done this morning I am going to try and do some blog reading, but if it doesn't happen today, it certainly will tomorrow ... as I will be home alone with nothing much to do!
Kids will be at school, the guys will be at work and Bex will be back in Hamilton.  So... nothing to stop me blobbing out and blog reading!


ABOVE:  hee hee... I am making her earn her keep! 


ONWARD...


I have this horrible feeling my Diet Coke is not helping with the acid reflux.  I really struggled to drink it yesterday.  THIS IS BAD.   
If I can't drink Diet Coke, what the hell am I going to do????   It's ALL I drink!


I decided, in my INFINITE wisdom... to re-arrange the frog terrarium AGAIN.  Only this time I took everything out, cleaned it all... rinsed the gravel... bla bla bla... and then put it all back, but this time I added a patch of grass.  I am sure the frogs will love having some grass instead of just all gravel and rocks.  AND I just put a small container of water in, instead of having water all through it, with a hollowed out area as a pond.  
It means the water can be changed much easier, and we don't end up with a terrible smell of racid water.  Was ikky.


Stew is being a darling and mowing the lawns... and now I should sort out lunch. 
Bex is down the road visiting Steve at work... I think it's his lunch hour too.


JUDITH:  it's not me gallbladder as I had that out about 10 years ago after I suffered 3 gall stone attacks... which were SHOCKING!  Thought I was having a heart attack!  


Tummy is a bit more settled today... I've tried to cut right back on the Diet Coke.  And I will go and buy some decaffeinated Diet Coke later too.  I know it's still Diet Coke, but maybe it will be better than the 'normal'?


End of Day:  made a few good decisions about 'stuff' tonight.  Feeling much better now.  I am sure my tummy is not helped by being crabby!
ON TRACK:  why yes!
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger