Sunday 1 April 2012

YES, A QUIET DAY AT LAST

Today I am going to do something I have been meaning to do for YEARS.
I am going to go around my house and take a photo of certain things.... and put a NAME to it.  That name will be the person who gets said item when I die.


ABOVE:  Example.  I am sure this is a good way of doing it.
I know it sounds macabre, but it's necessary when you have a large family.  My maternal Grandmother did it, and it worked really well when she passed on. (only she had a notebook with lists and names)


There is going to be NO MISTAKE who gets what when I die!  And no one is going to come into my home and swipe the lot either!  If I get really, really ancient, I will probably start giving me stuff away before I kick the bucket.  BUT... in the meantime, anything could happen eh?


So, that is job #1.   (And... Stew suggested I take photos of all our home contents... for insurance purposes.  Maybe I will do THAT another day eh?)


#2 is sit down and blog!  Read and comment.  I am dying to know what you have all been getting up to!


ONWARD...


It's nearly 10 am and I'm still in me nightie!  This morning has gone a bit 'pear shaped' and I am feeling very unhappy about a certain situation.  It is wrong on so many levels to deny a Grandmother the right to see her own grandchildren.  I am hurt beyond belief right now.   


I think I will go and get dressed, make the bed... get some washing on and then just sit and read blogs for a while so I can think about something else!


*** for your information. The ONLY way I can block ANYONE from reading Diet Coke Rocks is if I make it PRIVATE.  This is NOT a private blog.  If you can't read it for some reason, it is NOT because I have blocked you from reading it.    If you were blocked, when you click on Diet Coke Rocks it would have come up with "Permission Denied.  You have not been invited to read this blog... bla bla bla"  I bet THAT didn't happen.  Same with Facebook.  I have blocked NO ONE.  If you say I have, you are wrong.  


If there is one thing I HATE... it's being lied about.


*sigh*... after such an emotional morning... I up and got a bloody migraine.  Threw up, felt like shit... so the only solution was to have a nap to shake it off.  Thank god, that worked!
NOW finally going to read more blogs....





ABOVE:  just watched this cute wee video on another girl's blog... its TOTALLY ADORABLE!  Please watch it, it's worth it.


Right, I have been reading blogs for hours, me butt is killing me!  And my eyes are sore... partly from crying so much this morning and partly from reading me thinks.  So, it's time to stop and take a break.
Dinner is seafood salad that I made mid-afternoon.  Shame I'm not in the least bit hungry.


I hope I managed to visit most of my 'regular' blogs ... if I missed you, I'm so sorry.


*SNORT*   Gee TRACY, what is a 'BAR'???  Can't remember that last time we went to such a place!!!


End of Day: will be glad to go to bed tonight and put today behind me.  
ON TRACK:  yes!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger