Monday 9 April 2012

OUR CUTE WEE SIENNA

 ABOVE:  our little Granddaughter Sienna yesterday, with her Dad Russell.  She is a little live wire... and we can't wait to meet her in person.  Fingers crossed and everything going well, Russell and his family will be over here this coming Christmas.  That is going to be so cool!


ABOVE:  Tess's tummy right now.  She is due about the same time as Lacy... only we don't know what this baby is gender wise.  It's gunna be so much fun next Christmas, with all the new babies here!  


Today:  Stew and Steve are back at work, and Bex and I are home looking after the kids.... and trying to keep them entertained.  Shouldn't be too hard... we have all the electronic games available!  Plus the spa pool, the park, and so on.  


ONWARD...


My curls fell out overnight.  That is all.... for now.
I decided last night to make myself a little pouch thingee to hang around me neck with me phone in it, so I could stop putting it in me bra.  So I did.


ABOVE: then Bex chimed in with "Make me one for my PSP too!"... so there they are.  Hers' is the Seahorse one and mine is the black one with blue bling.

ABOVE:  they are both fully lined too.  NOW I just have to make three more for the kid's PSP's.    Shaking me head.. no rest for the wicked.


Nearly time to make the kids some lunch...


KENTUCKY GAL:  A PSP is a small, portable, hand held Playstation.  


TRACY:  not a problem...  any colour/pattern/picture preferance? ($9 will cover fabric and lanyard)


As it is a lovely fine afternoon, I decided we could all walk down to Manurewa, pick up Bex's car from Steve and drive home again.


So we did.
 ABOVE: Orford Park.... on our way down the road to Manurewa...


ABOVE:  them up ahead... couldn't hear the constant yabber from those three kids... I tell ya, they never stop!

ABOVE:  I bought some more Lanyards from one of the cheapie shops in Manurewa.  


Bex went to the supermarket and got a few things for dinner... they (Steve and Bex) are doing dinner tonight.  What a novel idea!  lol


End of Day:  patiently waiting for dinner... and trying NOT to tell them how to do it "my way".... I'm sure it will be fine!  
ON TRACK:  Yes!  And we did a nice big walk today too.  
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger