Wednesday 11 April 2012

NUMBER TWO GRANDKID

We have Joshua, our eldest grandson staying with us for the week.  He's such a good looking boy:



ABOVE:  Joshua, nearly 11 years old!  Amazing how fast time goes, I can so clearly remember his birth... he was SO lucky he was not delivered into the toilet!  I tell ya, it was EXTREMELY close!  30 seconds longer and he would have been!  Not something you ever forget that's for sure.

I have been lucky enough to be at the birth of 5 of our 8 grandkids, and this July I hope to be at another.  It's so special being there to witness your Grandchild's entry into the world.

ABOVE:  Bex in MY kitchen, MESSING with MY dinner.... 

ABOVE:  and caught RED HANDED 'tasting' the pasta to see if it was ready.... YEAH RIGHT.  This is full splutter... lol 
 Someone mentioned yesterday that Bex might as well be living here, the amount of time she is here... well it is in the long term plan!   But she has to find a job here first, I ain't having anyone move in without being able to pay their way.  So, it might be something that happens eventually.


AVERT YOUR EYES NOW if you don't like weird/gross photos!!!


Steve and Bex had a lollipop each last night... and Steve did something silly with the lollipop sticks!.....



ABOVE: I don't know WHAT Bex see's in him!  He's such a dick head.


Today:  I am planning on doing some much needed housework, then some sewing!   
Let's see if anything comes along to stuff up me plans ?


ONWARD...

What a LOVELY way to start the day!  Two parcels arrived on my doorstep this morning!  Steve took delivery of them... ha ha, he had to get outta bed at 7.30am!  


ABOVE:  Look at that... so cute!  I was sent these by a blogger named Marshmallow! She lives here in Auckland, but I've never met her. Thank You Raina!  You are a nice Chick!

ABOVE: the other parcel was clothes from my Mother... and they fit!  Well... the two pairs of pants are a bit 'snug'... but once I pull me finger out again and get moving some more, they will be fine.

Kids... were good this morning and came out into the family room and let me have a little sleep in!  So I'm not in the least bit crabby.  lol


Would you believe it?... two more parcels arrived  with the postie today!!!


ABOVE:  Coco checking out the latest parcels, which contained scrapbooking odds 'n' ends and another fridge magnet kitset.  Now we have three, the kids will be making fridge magnets tomorrow.


Bex and I took the kids down to the mall, where I let them buy a few cheap toys, then we had lunch and came home.


They can have a spa shortly... that should amuse them for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger