Sunday 8 April 2012

PHOTO OF THE TED

I'm quite sure I own two dogs?
ABOVE:  Pffffft!  Seems I'm not the most favoured person in MY house any more!  Or, it might just have been cos there was a patch of sunlight there... right?
ABOVE: getta load of the Ted's posture!  Looks like he's in 7th heaven, spoilt little shit.

ABOVE: a particularly NICE photo of Steve and Bex.  At the park yesterday, when they were NOT rolling around on the grass play fighting. 


TODAY:  our grandson Joshua arrives for a visit. He's coming down on the Airport Shuttle from Whitianga.  We expect him sometime this morning, so we shall just muck around here, do the housework, bla bla bla...


ONWARD...


Young Josh arrived mid morning... just after I got outta bed in fact!  Was nice to have a sleep in.
I've just finished cooking a huge plate of bacon for bacon and cheese sandwiches for lunch.
Yummy.


We are off to Sylvia Park this afternoon... I'm sure we will be joining the masses of other people having a wander around the shops.



ABOVE:  I got my hair curled by the Jose Eber people in the mall... it didn't cost a thing... I just had to listen to the guy doing my hair go on and on about how awesome their curlers were, how they were on sale TODAY ONLY, bla bla bla!  I have listened to them say that every time I walk past their stall!  On Sale, TODAY ONLY!  Do they think we are all fools?
*sigh*... anyway, while I would LOVE one of their curlers, it's just not in the budget this year.


It was super crowded in the mall, but we expected that.  We all had a milkshake then came home again.
I've got a nice dinner planned, BBQ'ed beef spare ribs and sausages, with veges tonight.


Bloody hell!  Blogger has gone and changed everything ... now it's gunna take me an hour to figure out how the hell to do what I usually do! Grrrrrrrrr!


ANON:  thanks for your opinion.  As I am perfectly happy with how I do my makeup... I'll just stick to how I do it.  


Oh and I would like to point out that all I am wearing in the way of make up is:
Eye Liner
Mascara
Lipstick.
THAT. IS. IT.


End of Day:  Another nice day.. it's been a really lovely Easter for a change.  
ON TRACK?  nope.  Tis Easter afterall!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger