Saturday 21 April 2012

CAMERA HAVING A HISSY FIT

Yesterday my camera decided to have a hissy fit... and not flash when I wanted it to.
And as I use the flash A LOT... it was really pissing me off.
So ...I dicked around with the settings... and somehow got it to flash again...

so I took some photos... as ya do... 

 ABOVE:  I annoyed Lacy by taking photos of her in bed last night... and after several shots the flash finally kicked in.   She wasn't impressed.


ABOVE: then I went outside and got a nice shot of one of me buoys.... ignore the cobwebs... we've got lots of them here.

ABOVE: and this is me First Aide box... and I rifled through it last night looking for something to help me get through the night... I ran out of the Gees Linctus cough medicine I had been using... which is about the best cough medicine I have ever used.  Shame it hasn't stop me coughing this time around.

SPARKLING:  yes I will go and ask me Dr for something that will help... cos the last time I had the cough from hell... it lasted for weeks.

Today:  I want to do some housework... been sadly neglecting it these last few days... and dust NEVER SLEEPS.
Then we should pop out and buy a padlock to secure Lacy's stuff at the storage facility.  While it is fairly secure... her locker really should have a padlock on it.

After that.... not sure.  


ABOVE:  I pinched this photo of our wee granddaughter Sienna off our son Russell's Facebook page.
I am so thankful that the internet enables us to keep up with Russell and his wee family.
Hopefully this coming Christmas we will finally get to actually meet his partner Tess and their children.  By then there will be another baby in their family too!  

ONWARD...


Slept on the couch for the 4th night in a row.  Feeling like I could just sleep for days.  
SPARKLING:  the pills did help thanks.


Just feeling blah... 


*** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED *** PEPSI UPDATED


BUT.... It is only open to a very few readers now ... I have felt lately that my reader list on Pepsi needed to be culled... so now Pepsi is only open to a couple of girlfriends and family members.  My private life is going to now be just that.  PRIVATE.


I am today feeling INCREDIBLY pissed off that a comment someone made on MY blog has caused ripples through several blogs here in New Zealand.  And how come I feel GUILTY by association?  And have been made to feel like it's my fault?  
I do not want comments about this.. I am NOT saying how I feel to GARNER comments either.  I just want it said.  ** J*****... recently you did SUGGEST that I only put certain stuff on here to get more comments did you not?  that is why I said the above.


CLEARLY I am too sensitive.   But, when I get a sick feeling in my gut... it cannot be ignored.


There is a double standard going on here in blogland...... seems what I say/do can be criticised, but god help me if I do the same.  Not that I do go around telling people their diets are crap, or what they are eating is too high in carbs or sugars....


I am now going to be THAT MUCH MORE CAREFUL what I publish on my blog, that is for sure.  FUCK THIS SHIT.


Deep breath... and I'm over it now.


I am ACTUALLY a bit cold today!  My hands and feet are cold... so I dug out me Ugg Boots... that I wear as slippers.  Nice and toasty now.


The family are all watching some 'shoot 'em up, bang bang' movie.


I'm thinking of going down to the garage to tidy it up... Steve is a PIG.   So is Griffin.
BOYS.....*sigh*


I am VERY proud of myself.  Today so far ... I have deleted more comments than I posted!  See... no more bitch fests.  Yeeeya.


End of Day: heading off to 'bed' shortly... but it will be the couch again for me as the moment my head hits the pillow I start coughing... and Stew needs his sleep.  So.. it's OK.. me and the couch are very good friends now.
ON TRACK: nah... me and jellybeans are good friends too.  Thanks Steve for giving me some jellybeans.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger