Monday 23 April 2012

FINGERS CROSSED FOR GOOD NEWS

First thing this morning Lacy has a Doctor's appointment.
Hopefully they will have the results from her Glucose Tolerance Test ... and fingers crossed she does not have Gestational Diabetes.


Also, I'm hoping they can line her up with a good midwife.  
Lynn... we were told by her midwife over in Henderson that she needs to be looked after by a hospital based midwife as she has a few 'risk factors' associated with her pregnancy... so it's not a 'straight forward' pregnancy.  Otherwise I certainly would have rung the midwife you went with... she sounded nice.


Oh and this afternoon she has an appointment at WINZ.... what for I'm not sure.  *sigh*


Meanwhile... I am the taxi.  


What did I do before I took on Lacy and her problems???


Oh yeah... I lived my life... 


ABOVE:  I gave both dogs a jellybean each... they were very confused.  Almost didn't know what to do with them!  Coco got her's stuck on her top teeth...


ABOVE: it took her AGES to eat it!  I shall probably never give them one again though.  
Probably not good for them eh? 


The mystery of the gap in the flooring is solved... by Steve.  It was not 'missing' a bit, that particular plank had just slipped under the kitchen bench, all he had to do was kinda kick it back to move it back into position again!


He's handy to have around!  
OH... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to STEVE, he's 25 today. 


***GOOD NEWS!***  Lacy does NOT have Gestational Diabetes..... so LYNN, I rang your midwife and Lacy is now under her care!
Awesome result for the morning.  SORTED.


Now we are off to Botany to put more of her stuff in the storage place and LOCK it... SORTED. 


It's now just after 1pm, and I've spent the last 4 hours running Lacy around to Drs, Chemist, Storage facility and finally, Probation office.  And I left her there, she can find her own way back on a goddam bus... I'm DONE. 


Feeling very frustrated that by taking her into our home also meant having to run her around all over the bloody country.  Fuck I'm pissed now.


CLEARLY we didn't have much choice, but THAT'S IT, I ain't gunna run her around any more.  DONE.


AND TO TOP IT OFF, I get home and collect MY MAIL from MY LETTERBOX and what's in MY LETTERBOX, at MY HOME?


ABOVE:  Freakin mail for Lacy's EX.... from the courts!  OMFG... he has used OUR address for CYFS and now the GODDAMN COURTS.  What a fucking cheek... I'm gunna ring the courts and let them know in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that he DOES NOT LIVE HERE, never has and never will. 
If I wasn't wound up before I got home (but I was) ... I'm even more fucking wound up now.


JODY RAIKA:  if you are reading this tell your brother NOT to list MY address as his or I am gunna do something about it.  Like if there is any more mail for him, it is going straight in the bin.


Too late TRACY:  I already rung the Justice Department and did a nut at the poor woman who answered the phone!  He is no longer listed as LIVING IN MY HOUSE.  


Gunna try and chill out now... cos I am so, so angry right now,  I would happily kick him in the balls if he was in front of me right now.


Forgot to say, her WINZ appointment has been deferred to another day, so at least I didn't have to go there too today.


WINZ= Work and Income New Zealand.... where people go to get money if they are unemployed/sick/solo parent/aged... etc. Welfare in other words.


I bought Steve a cake.  No slaving over a hot oven for me today!  If I'd had to bake a cake I think it would have ended up on someone's head.  Just sayin....


Over me hissy fit.
Waiting for Stew to get home from work ... then we are going to pick Steve up from work and go to Carl's Junior for dinner. They make THE BEST burgers in town.... well except for homemade ones, you can never beat a homemade one.


ABOVE: Waiting for our dinner... Steve being a dick!  He had a few drinks at work before we picked him up, so he was a bit 'silly'.


End of Day:  busy, but ended nice.  I will post 'birthday cake' photo tomorrow, this post is already freakin long!
Anne:  Thanks for the lovely chat tonight.  
ON TRACK:  hell no!  Birthday dinner and cake!!!!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger