Friday 13 April 2012

DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHER

*** I blog for three reasons:


1.  It's a great way for my kids and extended family to keep up with what is happening at home... and I know most of them like that.


2. It is like a diary for me... and it is neat to be able to go back and read what was happening, what we were doing etc in the past.


3.  I enjoy the interaction with other bloggers.


***Why I often want to stop blogging:


I get grief from family members because they don't LIKE what I have put on my blog.
I also get grief from readers (for various reasons) on and off.


So, I'm often left wondering ... why do I bother?
Do the positives outweigh the negatives?


And I'm also left wondering.... of all the negative comments, emails, phone calls etc... are they generated by anger, annoyance, jealousy, envy, disgust.... OR WHAT?


I 'air' family strife on here... and according to some I shouldn't.  
Ummmmm... to be honest I don't put the real bad shit on here!  I have a private blog for that!


Would everyone be happy to read about my day... without any personal stuff AT ALL?


OPINIONS?


TO.....DAY:  


Got to go get cash to pay for Joshua's trip back to Whitianga.
Then I have to spell out some 'ground rules' to a certain daughter BEFORE I let her through my front door.


And do the grocery shopping.
And the housework.
And after that.... pick up said daughter I suppose.




AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF.... I am 'supposed' to be positive and HAPPY... all the bloody time too.
Yeah... right.


off... skipping... ever so happily....♪ la ♪ la ♪ la ♪ la ♪ la  ...


BLOODY HELL... can anyone imagine ME skipping? I sure can't!


ONWARD...


0 to fully wound up in 10 seconds flat!  That's what Stew just said about me.  Nice man!  But he's right I suppose.  I get wound up far too easy.


Anyway....  we've been out  this morning, buying light bulbs to replace a few blow outs... got cash for the shuttle.... Josh should be leaving in a few minutes.


Then ... lunch.... then.... move Griffin into the garage so Lacy can have his room FOR NOW.


End of Day: well Lacy is installed in the house... and we will take things one day at a time from now on I suppose.
ON TRACK: Yeah, not too bad!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger