Saturday 28 July 2012

BIT OF THIS, BIT OF THAT...

I mentioned last night that I'd done a bit of altering work on the Baby Boy Quilt that I'd finished a few weeks ago.... so here's the before and after's:


ABOVE:  the baby boy quilt... but no matter what anyone said, I just didn't feel right about it... it was too 'pretty' in my mind for a boy... so I did this to it:

ABOVE:  can you tell what I did?  I put little blue hearts in the centre of each large heart... so now I'm much happier with it.  It's for wee Bodhi, our newest grandson.

ABOVE: this is for Sienna... better late than never eh?  It's gorgeous, I'm so happy with it.

And now.... here's proof that me hubby can and does do EVERYTHING!...

 ABOVE:  Keera is still such an itty bitty baby... 15 days old...


ABOVE: having her nappy changed by Granddad. How cute.  *smiles*


Today:  WELL.... after glorious sunshine yesterday, today we are supposed to be pounded with torrential rain and wind!  Bring it on ... it's not like I want to get outside and weed the gardens or anything!  lol

In fact, I can now start another baby quilt!  Something totally different this time....


ONWARD...


I have been busy!!!
I didn't start another baby quilt afterall... I decided to work on one of the Wallhangings.... the pink Rhino to be precise.
I have done it all except the hand stitching on the back... so that's what I'm doing tonight.


THEN tomorrow I will get caught up with blog reading before I embark on me next project.


Stew has been a right darling and has provided lunch and shortly, dinner... so I've been able to sew to me heart's content.
BLISS.  I can never be down when I'm sewing, I love it so much.  
Weird ... cos years ago I hated sewing with a passion!!!


I'm NOT going to show you the wallhanging until tomorrow... I gotta have SOMETHING for tomorrows post afterall... lol.


End of Day: it's easy to forget time when you are sewing!  Everyone is in bed, except me.... and the only reason I've come upstairs is cos I'm busting for a piddle!
Oh well... I suppose I will call it a night ... tomorrow will be soon enough here.
nite nite.... tis wet and wild outside!  

1 comments:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks
    Immunity

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger