Thursday 19 July 2012

OUCHY!

When Lacy had a drip put in to get antibiotics and induction drugs into her during labour ... the midwife (Debs) tried to get the needle in her left arm... in fact she tried about 2-3 times, but Lacy's veins kept collapsing!


So she gave up on the left arm and managed to get it in her right arm.... now we can see the 'damage' done to her left arm from all the jabs!


ABOVE:  looks nasty eh?  The bruise starts at her finger knuckles then snakes up her arm and around towards her inner elbow too!  I think she may be anemic ... so I shall be telling her to take her iron pills for sure.


TODAY: Friday!  gotta love Fridays.... it means tomorrow I get to sleep in for a bit.  Yipeee!  
I really love the weekends.  Who doesn't eh?


First thing this morning I have to pick up Lacy and Miss Muppet and take them to the Maternity Unit,  as Miss Muppet needs to have her hearing checked.


Then... probably home ... housework never sleeps AND I need to make a start on finishing a wee baby BOY'S cot quilt!!!  


After a run of four girls... we have another grandson... let the boys be on a 'roll' now ... lol!
In fact, we have 5 granddaughters and 5 grandsons right now... not too shabby if I do say so myself!


ONWARD...


Firstly:  Keera had her hearing test this morning and she passed with flying colours!  EXCELLENT.
Lacy and Keera are now visiting us for a little while.


SECOND:  "HI"  ANONYMOUS from  WELLINGTON, nice of you to pop in and visit me blog at 7.37am this morning.  Duly noted.


I went down to the local supermarket to buy a cooked chook for lunch... it said it had stuffing in  it... cos we love stuffing...  got it home, pulled it apart and NO stuffing.  Not happy.  Lacy rang them to say hey what gives?  They didn't care.  Arseholes.


So next time I go down there to buy a chook.. I'm gunna pull it apart while still in the shop!  If it ain't go stuffing... they can take it back!  lol


The kids just got home from school... perfect timing cos Keera was awake and ready for her bottle... so today it was Griffin's turn:



ABOVE:  feeding his baby sister came BEFORE playing the XBox (his choice)!  He thinks she's rather cute... awwww.  


I decided to instigate my Dr's instructions today... so when Stew got home from work I told him we had a date... and we went out to dinner.  Just the two of us.  It was so nice... we had an Indian meal... then came home.  We are NOT into bars/pubs/and the like, so just having dinner out is perfect for us.
Now I have to think of something else for just the two of us to do next time.


Cos there are going to be lots of 'next times's'... cos we need to do stuff for us too.  Our lives have revolved around our kids and grandkids exclusively for far too long.


And if we keep 'waiting' for the right time to think of ourselves once in a while... we will never do it.


Maybe we can go for a park up next ?  hee hee.  Can you just imagine it?  In the little Holden Vivia?  NAH, MAYBE NOT... *smiles*


End of Day:  it's been another really lovely day... I'm enjoying my life for a change, instead of dreading the next phone call, knock on the door...or the other shoe to fall.  
Going to live with a more positive attitude, and fake it till I make it. Yeeah! 
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger