Wednesday 18 July 2012

POOR COCO...

Because Coco is in heat, I won't have her running around the house, being able to jump on beds and the like... so I've had to confine her during the day (at night she's in the laundry)... and obviously Teddy wanted to be with her... so they are both in the big dog crate:


ABOVE:  I was feeling sorry for them... but they seem to be perfectly happy in there! At least they are still 'with' us in the lounge eh?

ABOVE: happy dogs.  Happy family.
Everyone is doing so well.

AND I'm still happy!  This is good.


The other thing that has TOTALLY helped with my moods....  NO MORE HOT FLUSHES!  Since I upped the medication I take to help stop them,  I've had only a handful of hot flushes, and yesterday I had NONE!  NONE!  It's amazing. Now I don't get instant headaches and feel bloody crabby all the time.  Whoooo Hoooo!


TODAY:  well it is going to be a quiet morning for me... I will potter around the house doing a few odd jobs... blog a bit... then after lunch I will pick up Griffin and take him to his Speld Lesson.


That's all for now...


ONWARD...


Lacy said her first night alone with Keera went well... she seems to be coping just fine.
I'm going to pop in and check on them this morning before I pick up Griffin.


I've already been down to the mall and sent photos of KEERA and BODHI to my Mum in Australia... she is gunna love seeing them both!


Russell and his little family will hopefully be over here at Christmas time, so I am not thinking of going over there right now, much as I'd like to.


I have Brylee and Griffin to consider, Lacy still needs my support with Keera as she is on her own,  and Coco will be having puppies in two months or so. It's just that NOT easy for me to drop everything and fly that far away right now.  


FROGGY:  no you haven't missed anything... Mac is coming to visit end of next week... then we will await the puppies!


SPELD lesson today was interesting.
Griffin missed a lesson last term, but we didn't have a chance to get a 'catch up' lesson in before the end of the term.  


As I still had to pay for that lesson.. I paid for it today, fully expecting the Tutor to give us a 'catch up' lesson sometime this term.
That's fine she said... he can do two ~ one and half hour lessons to catch up.
All good.


Then I told her Griffin would be away on the 16th of August as he had a school camp... and she said that I had to pay for that missed lesson, but she would NOT be able to give him a 'catch up' lesson for that missed one as she was too busy... but I still have to pay for it!  
Ummm.. why should I pay for a lesson he cannot attend?


Am I wrong in thinking that's just not on?


I'm off to ring the Speld Organisation to find out... cos I don't like paying for NOTHING.  Edit: I think what Tutors charge etc is between them and their clients, and not up to the Speld Organisation.


So....


I'm thinking I will give the Speld Tutor notice that Griffin will not be coming back, and then try to find a tutor closer to home.  Who does not charge for missed lessons that are unavoidable.  Seems fair to me.  


WELL SAID STEVE!!!!  And thank you. 


End of Day:  Coronation Street... OMG soooo tense watching it tonight... I could hardly watch!  Molly died!  Sally found out her cheating prick of a husband fathered baby Jack... ooo the twists and turns.  Riveting stuff for Coronation Street!
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger