Saturday 21 July 2012

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Does anyone out there know ANYTHING about breeding mealworms?
Cos... I have masses of mealworm beetles, but none of them have laid eggs, which in turn will become mealworms that I can feed to me frogs.
See:

ABOVE:   lots and lots of beetles.  NO babies!
What is wrong with them?  This is the 'baby making' family... and they are 'H' family bugs afterall!  Pffffft.
I think I need to read up on them again.  


Today... maybe nothing!  Skype the family in Australia again this afternoon, we couldn't catch up last night due to me internet being down AGAIN.  *sigh*


SEWING... yep I think I will try to get some more work done on the baby quilts today too.
Blog reading will happen tomorrow... once everyone is back to school/work.  Peace will reign ... nice.

ONWARD...


I'm making scones for lunch.  Yum yum.
Then I am going down to the FREEZING garage to make two special cards.
A dear, dear friend in the USA just lost her husband to cancer... so I want to make her a special card.
AND I still have NOT made a card for Lacy to welcome her wee girl!  OMG how bad is that!


I just had a really neat Skype session with the kids in Aussy... got a 'few' photos of the newest addition, Master Bodhi:


Snug in his blankie and hat...

 ABOVE: no mistaking him for a girl! He's a boy through and through. 


 ABOVE:  Miss Sienna still thinks he's the bee's knees.




ABOVE: he has MONSTER feet!  Apparently Tess's Dad has huge feet too.   





ABOVE:  Haylea getting in on the action...

ABOVE: it's such a shame most skype photos are blurry.  I hope they send me some real photos, one's from a CAMERA!!!  lol   hint hint!


ABOVE: he is still a very sleepy baby apparently. Wonder how long that will last???























ABOVE:  Young Haylea being a dick.... and I told her I'd put this on me blog!  *smiles*

ABOVE: not the best photo, but I love them all!

Right, excitement over, time to get on with me cards...

Right, got one card finished.  Then I visited Lacy and Keera for an hour.  Then... home and dinner, which Stew cooked.  

End of Day:  wet all day, which meant a nice quiet day in all.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger