Sunday 22 July 2012

MONDAY... AND BABIES... BABIES... BABIES!

Personally, I will never get tired of posting photos of our two latest grandkids... I just hope you guys don't!  Cos, that's all I've got for you today so far!

 ABOVE:  wee Bodhi, he's like a teeny tiny little froglet! He's so little.  Awwwww.


 ABOVE:  how darling is he?  My heart just melts.
Looks like he doesn't mind his bath... unlike his cousin Keera, who still dislikes it.


ABOVE:  Bodhi... eyes open... bright wee man.


ABOVE: last night I popped in to Lacy's with some fresh scones I'd made... and of course had a cuddle with Miss Muppet.  She is doing so well... hasn't given Lacy any trouble at all.


So.. today (well this morning) I'm going to park me butt in me chair and blog read.  


And try to remember to ring Speld to see if I can find a new tutor nearer to home, for next year.
I've withdrawn Griffin from his present tutor's lessons... cos I ain't paying for lessons that he doesn't even have, and I want a tutor closer to home.  AND I want to have a few months 'off' the expense.  Any money I can save will go into my 'go see Russell and his family' Fund... *smiles*


Right. That's me for now...


ONWARD...


The morning has gone well... it's a gloomy, wet day outside ... so it's particularly nice to be inside in front of the TV.... reading blogs.  I COULD be doing some housework of course, but NAH... I don't feel like it!  lol


I'm also expecting Bex to arrive sometime this afternoon...




Bex arrived.


Then the new neighbours across the road provided us with some 'entertainment'... girl down the driveway (15) had her boyfriend come over after school, he's 16.  Seems they had a wee argument.


Then HIS mother turned up... and was having a very vocal argument with her son... she did not approve of him being there, sleeping with his 15yr old girlfriend... and it got a bit ugly.
He broke her steering wheel and tried to hurt his mother.
So I rang her (her phone number was on her car) to see if she was alright.  We had quite a conversation.
Meantime her son had stormed off down the road, and the girl's father arrived home.  So I suggested the mother go and talk to the girl's father...which she did.
Now the father has left and the boy's mother is still down the driveway, presumably talking with the girl.


DRAMA.  We never have drama in this street!!!  Sort of sad though.


End of Day:  and end of drama.  No more to report!
It's been a really lazy day for me.  Caught up on lots of blogs, which makes me happy.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger