Tuesday 24 April 2012

ANZAC DAY, AND THE CAKE

Today is ANZAC DAY ... here and in Australia.  It's the day we honour our fallen soldiers and Vets.
 As it's a public holiday, safe travels to all on the roads.
ABOVE: our darling Sienna... enjoying ice cream.  She has the cutest little button nose! And my eyes. (yeah, yeah Russell, they are your eyes too)

NEXT:  a few photos from last night, with Steve and his Birthday Cake:

ABOVE: the cake, it was a really moist, rich chocolate cake.  Worth having a wee bit.

ABOVE:  no words for that 'pose'.... he's a right dick.  Notice the 'Mini Steve' on the right?



ABOVE:  it's funny watching his face, but Brylee's is worth a look too.  *smiles*  I loved this series of photos... even though the lighting/setting on me camera was crap.

ABOVE:  finally, a nice one!  He's holding two glasses I got him...silver 'holders' and blue glass.  The holders have naked women as the handles and dragons all around the outside, and the blue glass comes out for washing.  He loved them.  He also got gift vouchers for clothes and a bottle of Vodka.  He likes vodka.


Next:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my niece Shelley in Australia.  Must be nice knowing your birthday is ALWAYS a holiday!


As for the rest of today.... I hope we can go out for a nice walk on a beach.  I miss the beach.  We didn't go nearly enough this summer.


ONWARD...


The shops open after lunch, so we are going out... to look at prams.


AND... just want to clear this up ... Steve is Griffin and Brylee's UNCLE... not brother.   


It's been a fairly quiet day here, we went out and priced prams for Lacy, but that's about all!
I had a 'nana nap' this afternoon, it's hard trying to manage on about 4 hours sleep a night.. which had dragged on for about a week now.
The cough is getting better, but I still have really gorgeous coughing fits at odd times.  


End of Day:  I started listening to my newest favourite singer (Nick Pitera) on Youtube late this afternoon and I'm still listening! 
ON TRACK:  yeah!  
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger