Monday 2 April 2012

OH YES YOU ARE IN TROUBLE MISSY!

Brylee did a really silly thing yesterday afternoon.  And man is she in trouble for it!


She has a new friend, who lives just down the street from us.  Brylee has been to her home to play a few times now.  That is really nice for her.


But yesterday, at the end of the school day, it was raining.  So her new friend's grandfather drove up to the school to pick up his granddaughter... and Brylee decided, in all her wisdom, to jump in their car and go back to their house!


She left Griffin to walk home on his own!  


THEN she rang me from her friends home and said she was staying there until 5.30!


LIKE HELL!!!


I marched down the street in the rain, got said child and sent her home.  Then I explained to the Grandmother, (of Brylee's friend)... why I was there, and why Brylee would not be coming over to play for the rest of the week!


I left Brylee in her room until Stew came home to deal with her.  I was in NO FIT MOOD to sort it out myself.  If I had started talking to her about what she had done wrong, I would have ended up screamng.


1.  You NEVER get in a car with someone we do not know.  NEVER.
2. You NEVER leave your brother to walk home on his own.
2. You sure in hell DO NOT then ring and TELL me WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING... when you sure in hell did not ASK beforehand!


So, Brylee is going to bed an hour early until the end of the week.  And she is not allowed to visit her friend until the end of the week, at the earliest!


Sometimes I am totally gobsmacked at what my kids think they can do and get away with!


Brylee will learn.  The hard way obviously.


*sigh*... now TODAY:  what shit will come my way I wonder?


Hopefully NONE.
And I have NO  plans for today.... maybe I will do some more photos with names on?
I didn't do many yesterday, got distracted.  And I do believe I am going to enjoy doing the photos now.


Actually, I might go shopping!  I could do with some retail therapy.  Anyone want to join me for a coffee at Sylvia Park???  I won't be offended if NO ONE wants to .... I'm such a misery guts at the moment!


ONWARD...


Steve and I ended up going out together... he had today off.... we ended up at Sylvia Park, where we had an early lunch... and that's when our day AGAIN went pear shaped.
I got sick.  Like run to the loo and throw up sick. 


Then we went to Manukau Mall... as Pak N Save in Sylvia Park didn't have the juice I wanted.  Before we made it to the Countdown there... I had to throw up again.
And THEN...Steve has had a wisdom tooth giving him grief, and the pain kicked in so badly we had to go to a Dentist... right there and then.  Luckily there is a Dentist at the Mall... so he saw Steve after we waited about half an hour or so.   And I threw up AGAIN.... by now I was feeling really shabby... so once Steve had been seen by the Dentist, and we had picked up antibiotics and pain killers for his infected, inpacted wisdom tooth... we came home.


AND NOW... I'm gunna lie down and die.  or sleep.  Whichever works.


I had a little nap.  It helped a bit.  I wish I knew what was wrong with me.  Every time I eat I feel ill.  SOMETHING tells me it's not the food, or a bug... but my state of mind revolting against food right now.
I've decided to do a 24 hr fast, drink only my Diet Coke and some flavoured water... to give my tummy a break.  I am going to try and cut back on the Diet Coke as much as I can too.  
I can't STOP drinking it ... or I would die!  lol


Family situations.... are not good.  I WISH so much I could just grab my darling hubby and fly away somewhere (or drive)... and leave them all to their own devices for a while.  But, it won't happen.  Brylee and Griffin need to be looked after.  For another 10 years.  Oh god.  10 years.  I can't even SEE the light at the end of the tunnel.


I'm so sad today.  This being sick is,  I am 100% sure,  down to my being upset and unhappy.


CRANKY:  you are right, going cold turkey would not be too good.  I did that once years ago after an operation... and suffered migraines for 6 long, painful weeks.  I ended up drinking it again of course!


End of Day:  another day I'm happy to see the end of.  At least I haven't thrown up since being at the mall. 
ON TRACK: hell yes!  Not necessarily by CHOICE though!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger