Thursday 10 January 2013

HOW ABOUT SOME KEERA PHOTOS TODAY?

My Mum bought Keera and Dante a 'Bumbo' seat and tray for Christmas.... and I finally got around to buying them, (on my Mum's behalf), and giving them to Lacy and Bex...






ABOVE: Keera loves hers.  They are so handy... Lacy fed Keera her dinner while she sat in her Bumbo... what a nifty wee thing.  I understand you can use them in the bath too.  Obviously, you would never leave a baby unattended in a bath while in the seat... just in case anyone thinks we would!

Today? We are thinking of taking the kids to the movies... at least at the cinema it will be cool.
While it's hot here, it's even hotter in Australia... that country is blistering under a massive heat wave... the poor buggers.

ABOVE:  The Australian Bureau of Meteorology has added dark purple and magenta to it's colour-coded weather forecasting map to represent temperatures of 51 to 54 degrees! Man that is HOT!  

I think I should stop moaning about how hot it is this summer!
ONWARD...

Due to lack of interest, today has been cancelled... there's no movie on today that we all want to see.
Stew has to be home around 3 to pick up his car, which is at the garage getting a service.  Something wrong with the brake lining I think?

Whatever... it's another stinking hot day and I really don't feel like doing much.  Maybe later I will perk up a bit...

Well... we ended up going out, had lunch at Sylvia Park, did some retail therapy, which Stew didn't really enjoy but ... oh well... he was a good 'bag boy' if nothing else. *smiles*

I fell asleep this afternoon... so a rather uneventful afternoon!  I hope everyone else was doing something riveting?
*lol* 

Stew cooked dinner, some sort of raviolli and tomato based sauce, with bacon and onion.  YUM.

End of Day:  well thank god it gets cooler in the evenings!  I am so over being hot and sweaty.  My fringe keeps making my forehead all wet... 'tis ikky.
Hoping to get an early night.... feeling really tired... I'm sure it's just the constant heat that is draining one's energy... well that and the odd (read many) chocolates!  Naughty I know.
nite nite



1 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!
    Growth

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger