Sunday 6 January 2013

KEERA IN A POT

I took these photos of Keera yesterday:

ABOVE:  Oh look... it's the dog!  Gimmee gimmee...

ABOVE:  Sheese, why put me in a pot?

ABOVE:  No Coco, you can't join her.

 ABOVE:  Hey look!  I can reach that foot...

ABOVE:  just a bit further... a bit further... and I can bite it!

 ABOVE:  OOooo lookee, flowers! Ain't me toes cute!

ABOVE:  who said I didn't look like CHUCKY???

*snigger*

Tonight Mike and Joyce fly home to Palmerston North, we are going to miss them so much!  I keep trying to convince them to move up here, but they just won't listen.  Little buggers.
One day I will get them here.

We were expecting Russell, Tess and their kids back last night... but they have opted to stay in Whitianga at my niece's home until Tuesday ... so two more days before they come back.
 Today:  I want to go out for a little mission.... so ...
ONWARD... 

PINKY: they arrive back tuesday night, and fly out wednesday night. 
* PEPSI UPDATED *

Mike, Joyce and I are heading out to the mall for a few things for dinner tonight, then we will have a nice quiet afternoon...maybe playing cards?  They have taught us a new card game and I want to get all the 'rules' fixed in me head before they leave tonight!

Well scrap that!  Stew has taken Mike and Joyce into Queen Street so Mike can get some new basketball shoes.  He tracked down the only pair of size 12's in the city!

 ABOVE:  look!  I got some gorgeous flowers delivered to me... from my MUM!  For no apparent reason either.  How lovely.

ABOVE: Darling Dante... sound asleep...

 ABOVE:  then Deb the midwife arrived and she got to change his nappy before weighing him...

 ABOVE:  he has put on over 300grms since his last weigh, and all up since his birth he has gained almost 2 pounds!  Bex is doing so well with feeding him!


ABOVE:  Mike's snazzy new basketball shoes... he's rapt with them.  He couldn't get them down in Palmerston North.

End of Day:  well Mike and Joyce have left... promising to come back more often... maybe even as soon as next month.  THAT would be so cool.
A quiet night ahead, everyone just chillin' and enjoying the evening.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger