Wednesday 23 January 2013

CAKE POP GOBBLER...

Someone in this house keeps popping cake pops into their mouth... hmmm... wonder who that could be?


ABOVE:  I bet all of you thought it was ME eh???   Well... it's not...our cake pop gobbler is none other that BEX.  Now I know why she wanted to make more.  *smiles*

 ABOVE:  I got some nice photos of Miss Muppet in the tin yesterday...


ABOVE:  I just wish I'd done something with her hair... it really does have a mind of it's own.


ABOVE:  Teddy lying on his back... he looks so funny when he's like that.
We love him to bits.... even with the damn cone on his head.

Today... hopefully the second builder arrives at 9 am and gets his quote in ... I want some action.  Not knowing when the repair work is to be done is a bit of a bugger.
I'm not the most patient person.  

ONWARD...

Well the builder bloke arrived on time, did his evaluation and will submit their quote next week.  Now we just wait.  I hope it's not too long.

I decided in my infinite wisdom to do the grocery shopping... it was hard work on my own,  but do-able.  Even lugging most of it inside myself... Brylee and Griffin helped a bit too, so that was nice.

NOW I have to put it all away. 

Feeling a bit crabby now.  I should have waited for Stew to help I think.  He would have remembered a few things I forgot... like his frozen berries for a start!  

RIGHT.  I'm going to have a cat nap I think...  

I didn't end up having a nap.  And now, I'm cooking dinner.
Bex suggested Macaroni Cheese, so that's what we are having, with onion/bacon and chopped up cheese kransky's thrown in (they are a sausage with cheese in, very tasty).


ABOVE:  clearly I have not learnt how to cook smaller amounts!  Too used to feeding the masses... there is enough Mac Cheese here for everyone's dinner tonight, and everyone's lunch tomorrow too.  Yaaaa.  It's not gunna be wasted.

End of Day:  well it's been a nice day, as long as ya don't mention grocery shopping!
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger