Friday 18 January 2013

UPDATED PHOTOS OF MOLLY

Last night I finally got around to reading and commenting on some blogs.  I will do more tonight... hopefully I will 'touch base' with all my lovely blogger friends over the next few days.  I am dedicating 2 hours a day to it!

I got a lovely e-mail from Tracy down in the 'Naki' (Taranaki) with instructions to go visit her blog... as she had posted heaps of photos of Molly... our littlest puppy from Coco's last litter (We used to call her The Hampster, cos she was so small and compact, and damn cute when she ran):




ABOVE:  Tracy's little girl Bee with her puppy Molly, who is spoilt rotten I think!  lol

If you want to see more, go to: http://www.stampingseasons.blogspot.com.au,Tracy is a Card Maker/Designer and has a really neat blog!  

TODAY:  *sigh*.... I have to pick up Keera and take her to her Father's house ... and sit there for 4.5 hours.  Last time I took Mike and Joyce with me and the time didn't drag so much.  I am NOT looking forward to losing the best part of my Saturday... but needs must I suppose.

ONWARD...  

Keera SCREAMED the entire trip over to Henderson... 35 minutes of hell for me.  Then she screamed none stop at their house, so they put her to bed.  Where she screamed some more.  Then fell asleep.  I sat at the kitchen table and played Patience.  And talked with Jody, Keera's Aunty.  

When Keera woke up an hour later she had some food, then her Father said we could go as he didn't want Keera to get too upset on the drive home... ???  She did anyway.

It's been a quiet afternoon.  Stew took B & G to the movies, I stayed home with Keera, Bex and Dante.

Bex is cooking dinner tonight, a pasta salad and Ham.
Should be good.

Tomorrow I hope Stew and I can go out with the kids and enjoy his last day on holiday.  Sad. He has hardly had a holiday.

HAPPY ELF MOM:  Keera is perfectly happy now... she loves being here with us.  She does not like travelling in the car for too long, obviously 35-40 minutes is too long!






*** PEPSI UPDATED ***




End of Day:  trying to think of something really nice we can do tomorrow for Stew's last day on holiday.   Hmmmm....
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger