Tuesday 22 January 2013

1..2..3..4...

TODAY... in this order...

1.  9 am, Second Building Company is sending a man around to peruse the damage so they can submit a quote to our Insurance Company.  Yaaaa.... might have some news on WHEN it is all going to get fixed in a week or so?

2.  Lacy and Keera are arriving around 10am... they are coming on the bus.  Lacy is going to do some housework for me.  AWESOME. ♪♪la ♪la ♪la ♪la♪♪, happy about that.

3.  Deb the midwife is coming for her last visit, we thought last week was her final visit, but we were wrong!  Lacy is thrilled as she can see Deb and show her how well Keera is doing.

4.  After our visitors have been and gone, we are going down to Spotlight, we didn't get there yesterday ... Dante needed to be feed and well... there are no 'Mother/Baby' rooms at Spotlight, so we went home.


While I remember:

- Brylee's curls fell out after only 1 day.

- I saw some GORGEOUS anchor earrings at Shellshock yesterday... I was soooo tempted to buy them... *sniff* ... but big expense coming up with the kids starting school again.  Griffin needs an entire new uniform as he's stepping up to the 'Intermediate' part of the school. 

 And then there is the 'Stationery' costs, and all the other 'got to pay for' shit on top of that.
We get charged for paper, photocopying, newsletters, Maths programme on the computer... which my kids don't even do... bla bla bla.  AND let's not forget the 'School Donation' of almost $400.  *snort*... it's not a bloody DONATION, you HAVE TO pay it. 

OK... I better shut up now or I will get myself crabby....

ONWARD... and nope, got no photos for today... YET...

Grrrrr.... I got up extra early this morning to make sure the house was ship shape and I had me face on before the bloke arrived at 9 am to do the assessment/quote on our flood damage. He just rang up and cancelled cos he's sick.  NOW he's coming tomorrow.  *sigh*
I got up early for nothing.  
OH well.. at least I look decent early for a change.

Right, here's another video:



Above:  this was like the 4th attempt to do one this morning!  And I still hardly ever actually looked at the webcam!  Bex was in front of my computer, so I was kinda talking to her... it was much easier to do a video with someone to 'talk to'... so... what do ya think of me video attempts?

Do I talk too fast, or too loud, or move too much??? FEEDBACK please!

Sadly, Deb arrived for the last visit... it was lovely to see her again.


 ABOVE: Dante is now 360 grams heavier than Steve was a birth.  He's doing well.


 ABOVE:  Deb holding Keera and Dante... so cute.


ABOVE:  Gorgeous photo... Lacy and Bex told her that they would 'help' deliver HER first baby... I seriously doubt Deb will even tell them if/when she has a baby... cos I'm sure the girls would try and attend the birth!  

Gotta go!... I've got scones in the oven.. I can smell them, they must be ready...

Lacy, Bex and the kids went down to the dairy to get cream for the scones.. and arrived home half an hour later with cream that was rotten... expiry  was 12th January.  DOH.  So I had to go back in the car for FRESH cream.  The woman in the dairy had a bit of an argument with me about the cream ... she reckoned it was not rotten... but I pointed out to her the date and the state of the cream.  You could clearly see it had curdled inside the bottle.
Ikkkk.
The 'freshest' cream she had was only 4 days off it's expiry date, so I got that.

The scones were lovely.

After lunch Lacy and Keera went home on the bus.  She forgot to do any housework... so will come back another day.

Then Bex, the kids and I went to Spotlight ... we got some more fabric to make bassinet and cot sheets. And some paper/pencils etc for Griffin to draw with.
Brylee has not got the 'sharing bone' in her body at all... so Griffin needed his own stuff.
It is good to see him using pencils/paper/rulers etc... which he usually avoids as he simply cannot write at all.  But, he's enjoying tracing pictures and letters.


ABOVE:  Griffin all set to enjoy some drawing.

ABOVE: I found two cute stamps too.  I am starting to miss being creative. 

End of Day:  well it's been a nice day, it always is when there is a little retail therapy thrown in.
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger