Monday 16 April 2012

ANOTHER STEP CLOSER

We have sorted out Lacy's furniture dilemma .... Stew is going up to Kerikeri on Thursday with a furniture trailer to collect it.
It HAS to be picked up by Saturday, as it's in a friend's garage, and they move out of that property on Saturday.
So.. Stew to the rescue.  And maybe Steve.  He is going to try and get Thursday off to help his Dad with the heavy things.
Fingers crossed on that one.


Today:  after some big BUMPS in our relationship lately... Amanda and her kids are coming to visit today.  So... all going well we will bury the hatchet and move forward.


Family ... you can't live with them... or without them!  *smiles*


Later on today, Lacy is going to register at our local Medical Centre.  And probably ring a new midwife that a friend of mine recommended.  


See... things are coming together.


The furniture was a big worry... now not.
Housing for Lacy.  Well I am sure something will work itself out eventually.
We are resigned to it taking a while.
Which is OK.  


As long as everyone is healthy... it's all good.
Being positive.  Cos the alternative will just make us stressed out, to no avail.


I had planned on making a big pot of vege soup yesterday.  Didn't happen.  Will do that today too.  


Blog reading/commenting?  Too busy mate! Sorry.
'DAYS OF OUR LIVES'.... just keeps going on and on and on....


ONWARD...


ABOVE:  I finally got the soup on... just before Amanda and kids arrived.

 ABOVE: Hmmmm, now what is in here I wonder?


ABOVE:  No Grandma, I will NOT share my raisins with you, nope, not at all!

 ABOVE:  but I will turn the dishwasher on for you?  


 ABOVE:  I take that as a 'NO' then?  *sniff* 


 ABOVE: the 4 bigger kids... playing QUIETLY for a change.


 ABOVE:  Joel asked me why I always take photos of them?  I dunno... maybe cos you are rather cute?


ABOVE:  another nice one.


We are heading out in a minute, Lacy has a Dr's appointment... and Amanda is going to meet us down at the mall for an ice cream.


the afternoon went to plan, right down to the ice cream!  Only a single scoop though, so am not beating myself up over it.


I burnt the soup.  So Steve is going to make everyone toasted sandwiches for dinner.


Did I mention I've got a cracker of a sore throat today?  Well.. I do.  Bound to be just a viral thing... so no point going to the Dr.  


End of Day:  an excellent day in all... very happy all is well with Lacy/Amanda again.
ON TRACK:  sort of?
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger