Saturday 31 December 2011

WELCOME 2012!


HAPPY NEW YEAR blogger friends!   I hope you have a Wonderful 2012, filled with everything you wish for.... and more.


These next two photos are for my friend Martine in Australia:




ABOVE:  Teddy and Coco looking a bit scruffy, they get groomed next friday.



ABOVE:  my friend Jacqui's gorgeous wee girl, Sofia Grace.



ABOVE:  Sofia being serious...





ABOVE:  Jacqui and her darling wee girl.  
It was so lovely to see them all last night.  Babies grow up so fast... it's a shame they do that.


So today... I think it will be a quiet day at home... though I might just go out and buy a 'normal' mop so I can clean the floors!  Yep, I so need to clean my floors!  Hot, sticky feet on them ... leaves lots of footprints. Ikkkky.  


ONWARD...  OH and...  'Lifestyle' changes start TODAY.  Drop the carbs to bare minimum, drop the portions, and cut out all the crap.  FULL. STOP. END. OF. STORY.


Well... we went out and bought a new bucket and mop.  Thrilling purchase of the year so far!


ABOVE: now the BIGGEST decision so far this year.  Do I follow the 'Points' system, or embrace the new 'Pro Points' system?
I cannot make up my mind.
I'm so used to the 'Points' system, and it worked for me last time.  
OPINIONS PLEASE.   *** THIRD OPTION!  Count calories?


On track today, feeling positive.  New year.  New  start.


DECISION:  and.....  after much consideration, I'm going with Pro Points FOR NOW. 
The main reason is because Stew and I will be going to WW meetings, where they will be sprouting the Pro Points spiel, so in order to be 'in sync' with the meeting/current method, we will do do Pro Points.
I just have to get my mind thinking the new way, read up on all the books, points values etc. One thing that I won't be doing though is calling all fruits 'free'.  I know for a fact any fruit in excess will add up to lots of points due to the sugar content.
At least Stew does not have all the 'old' information in his head!  He should be able to adapt to the Pro Points system easier than me.
I am going to keep the carb count low, not eliminated completely... just low.   
It's going to be a LIFETIME change, not a DIET.
I suck at diets.


End of Day: going to be HAPPY with my decision... Pro Points all the way.
Wish us luck.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger