Sunday 1 January 2012

FIRST WEAK MOMENT AND I DID NOT SUCCUMB TO TEMPTATION

Last night after dinner, I was salivating (drooling) constantly ... thinking about the bag of jellybeans Stew had bought me.  
They were right beside me in the lounge.
I thought about them.
I imagined eating some.

BUT I DIDN'T.

Cos then I would only be hurting myself.  My resolve held and I am so bloody happy with myself for NOT eating them.


ABOVE:  I got them and said to Stew "What do we do with these?"
He said "Eat them!" with this expectant look on his face....
Ahhh, NO we don't! 
I think the consensus it that the kids will eat them.


ABOVE: 33 YEARS AGO TODAY, I gave birth to my first baby.  Amanda, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.   I hope you have a good day, and if you are working... may the day goes fast so you can enjoy some time with your family.

As for what we are doing today, no plans yet, but I think some menu planning would be a good idea.  That way there is no excuse to do the 'easy' thing and just have 'whatever'.  
Planning and sticking to my resolve is going to be paramount to winning.

And like Charlie Sheen... I want to be winning! lol

ONWARD...




QUESTION: how do you work out the Pro Points value of a food when it is not in the book?  With the old system you calculated the saturated fat X kilojoules on your little 'slider' and it gave you the points.


I'm such a twit!  Look what I just found:  




ABOVE:  I already have a Pro Points Calculator!  Derrrrr.   Off to read the instructions now.  lol



ABOVE:  Look who finally came home!  He has had a wonderful time over Christmas and New Year with his girlfriend and her family. He even went fishing with his girlfriend's Dad and two brothers, I must show you a photo of the 'catch' once I find it.  Lucky bugger.


I have spent the afternoon reading up on me WW books... the new books I didn't bother to read when I got them, cos I was so anti Pro Points!  *sigh*
Now, I shall embrace the new and kick the old to the curb!  
I found another calculator and a brand new, not even opened Points Pedometer!  Such a wasteful tart I am.


The NEW calculator is going to get lots of use, as you need to know the points value of crap in tins, jars and so on.  
I'm still a bit dubious about 'free' fruit and veges, so will 'count' them like I am used to I think.


End of Day:  I can't imagine anything else happening for the day, so will sign off now.  
It's been a good day.
ON TRACK. 2 points under from total allowed for the day.  Feeling a bit hungry, but not starving.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger