Monday 2 January 2012

ITCHY FEET

QUESTION:  why do I get hot, incredibly itchy feet (just the soles) during/after I drink some alcohol?
It's taken me a while to realise that it ALWAYS happens when I have a drink!


NOT that I drink very often you understand.  Just on a Friday night usually.  And mostly I only have 1 - 2 drinks.
So, anyone else have the same 'problem'?


ABOVE:  the dogs are happy obviously.

ABOVE: looks disgusting eh?  But OMG!   Mushrooms done like this are to die for.
So simple to do too.
Skin ya mushrooms, lie them on a plate, put some feta cheese on top, then some basil pesto, zap in the microwave until cooked (about 4-5 minutes) then eat.   Drool-able.
I have mine with a salad or just tomtoes.


AND to all who have told me off:  I WILL NOT COUNT ME FRUIT AND FREE VEGES OK?  I will do as I am told.  And you are all bossy tarts, but I loves ya.


ONWARD...
After numerous requests for me to cut his hair again, Griffin got shorn this morning (I did Steve's too).  I hate getting hair on me though, it manages to creep right down through me clothes/bra to me boobs, and it itches like mad... then gives me a rash.  So, I thought of putting a black sack rubbish bag over me head as an apron:


 ABOVE:  clearly NOT my best look!  And I'm covering me eyes cos I don't have me makeup on and I look a fright!
I cut Griffin's hair first, and swept all his hair into a pile on the floor... turned me back and this is what happened:


 ABOVE:  I swear, she is just the most naughty dog ever! She gets into EVERYTHING.  Grrrrrr.


ABOVE:  luckily for me, Steve did the clean up. 


Stew and the kids have gone out to Maraetai for a swim.  I opted to stay home as it's still quite overcast and blowing ... and the house could do with a vacum.... and it's nice and QUIET .... BLISS. 


Apparently the water was nice, but cool out of the water with the wind.  So glad I didn't go... I washed the floors instead.  Go me.


Family is having left overs for dinner, and I am having fruit salad... cos I've only got 6 points left for the day!  Yikes.


End of Day:  my fruit salad came out of a tin, and I added a banana, so I ended up going over by 3 points.  But, that can come out of the 'extra' points you can have each week, so I'm doing well!
Spent the evening reading some blogs, watching some tv, and just feeling good about myself again.
ON TRACK, and damn happy about it.  Not hungry, not feeling deprived.  
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger