Monday 9 January 2012

SHOPPING CALLS....

ABOVE:  I got a phone call from The Good Guys on the weekend, saying my food processor had arrived, so we are going out today to pick it up... quite excited!  I haven't had one for years.. and I've only ever had one before.  I loved it, so know I will love my new one too.


It's going to make food preparation much easier.     I can't wait to find a reason to 'christen' it... lol.
Maybe meatloaf for dinner tonight?


Not sure what else the kids and I will get up to today... but I'll let ya know if it's interesting!


ONWARD...


Well... we are finally home after spending a good deal of time out and about.
We picked up the food processor from the shop, wandered around Sylvia Park for a while, had lunch ( I had sushi) and then checked out Spotlilght for a 'quilling' tool.  No luck anywhere. 


 I was looking at what 'quilling' was yesterday and thought it would be nice to try and add some quilled bits 'n' bobs to me cards.  
But I can't find any quilling paper or tool here.  
I will check out the net next I think.



ABOVE:  my new Food Processor!  I think I need a degree to figure it out somehow!  
Going to sit and read up on the instructions right now...


1 hour later, and I think I have it sussed!  The hardest thing to understand was how some of the attachments fitted into the storage thingee!  lol


PINKY:  I checked out Manukau and Sylvia Park Spotlight stores, and neither had anything to do with quilling in them.  I'm going on the net now to see if I can find anyone who stocks quilling stuff.
ABOVE:  grated cheese, and NO skin off me knuckles, which so often happens with the hand held grater, gotta love it!


End of Day: Stew got home and immediately turned around with me and went to Weight Watchers.
After that we did the grocery shopping, came home and had smoked fish for dinner.
ON TRACK:  and feeling good.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger