Tuesday 17 January 2012

NEW WEIGHT WATCHER WEEK STARTS...

The difference a day makes!
Two days ago... scales showed ZERO loss.
Last night...  3.2 kilos LOST... and Stew lost 2.6 kilos!


So, I have to learn to NOT stand on those damn scales at home from day to day... they are NASTY.


On a happy note... I am looking forward to our trip down to Palmerston North on Friday... cos we are stopping at Taupo for lunch... and Stew and I plan on having a kebab at our MOST FAVOURITE Kebab shop.  There is one in Taupo  and one in Bulls, just out of Palmy.  
We used to go out to the shop in Bulls about once a month just for a kebab!  (OMG, I hope it's still there!)


So, my 'naughty' meal for the week will be a kebab in Taupo.  I can't wait.


ABOVE: how pretty are my hydrangeas?  I was sad to not have many blue ones this year, but some of them are still pretty.
Sadly, they are already coming to an end for the season.  


Today:  hmm.... might go out somewhere if the weather is nice.  This summer has been so MISERABLE weather-wise so far!  I have not even got a tiny bit of a suntan yet!  
Weird.


ONWARD...


BLONDIE: OH NOoooooo!  Well that just mucks up THAT idea.  Hmmmm...might have to pack a healthy picnic then.  And yes, I would love to see you... how about I text you on the day and we can meet down by the lakeside somewhere?


I have a problem.  I waxed my legs and now... lots of hair is growing back... UNDER the skin.  It's awful... keeping me awake at night with the itchiness.... so, does anyone know what I can do to rectify the problem?


ABOVE: See?  Not pretty, pretty at all.  And starting to get really sore.
edit: Only the 2nd time I have ever waxed... and I forgot that this happened last time too.  Grrrr.


It looks like it will be a stunning day... so we are off to the beach.  Orewa or Omaha... or BOTH!  Who knows... maybe I will finally have my first swim this summer AND get a bit of suntan?


ONWARD...


We packed a picnic... togs, towels and headed off at about 10.30 for Orewa, where we had the most wonderful day:
 ABOVE:  the tide was out when we arrived, but the water was GLORIOUS.  First impression... cold... but once in... warm.  Really warm!  I had a swim !   Or two.


 ABOVE: the north end of Orewa beach, gorgeous, even with the tide out.


ABOVE: Stew found a really good place for the car... it stayed in the shade all day, which was nice.  Once I'd had enough sun and water I sat in the car and read me Kindle.  BLISS.

ABOVE:  getting the sunblock on .... love my guys.

ABOVE: while walking along the beach we passed this little old lady out having her walk.  She was dressed in her long sleeved shirt, cardigan, skirt, STOCKINGS and laced up shoes.  So cute.


ABOVE: the kids having fun in the sun and water.  I expect them to sleep well tonight.

ABOVE:  a lot of these are popping up all along the beaches here.  Like a mini tent, but open at the front... perfect for sun/wind shelter on the beach.  I think we could do with one!  Might look around, there seems to be lots of choice out there.

ABOVE:  I will NEVER tire of this view of  downtown Auckland.  As you can see ... on our way home the weather darkened.  Possibly have a thunder storm tonight.


End of Day:  well I've turned a lovely shade of red... and feel rather HOT.  Oooops... maybe too much sun!
ON TRACK:  and looking forward to the next time I stand on the scales... which will be NEXT tuesday and NOT BEFORE then!  No more wigging myself out and getting mega crabby!
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger