Wednesday 11 January 2012

29 POINTS FOR A GLASS OF TRIM MILK?

I've been making my smoothies with full cream milk.  We bought some trim milk the other night and I went to work out the pro points with me calculator.. and OMG it kept saying 200mls of Trim Milk was 29 points?
I got madder and madder ... cos no matter what I did it still came out that high?


UNTIL the penny dropped.  I was putting in the KILOJULES amount where the Protein amount should go.  DOH!  No wonder it was high!  lol


So glad I figured it out.... even if it did take me hours to realise what I was doing wrong.  It's only cos I am used to having to factor in the kilojoules.  Stooopid WW for changing everything on me.


Brylee spilt a pot of yoghurt all over the bottom of the fridge and floor... so I got up and filled a bowl with hot, soapy water to clean it up:
 ABOVE:  but when I turned around, Teddy and Coco were doing a darn good job of cleaning it up for me!  


ABOVE:  So, I left then to it... after they had finished I still cleaned it with hot, soapy water.   Can't have dog licks all over the fridge can I?  lol


Today:  what day is it?  Seriously, they are all starting to merge...  Next week Stew is off for two weeks holiday.  
Then after that the kids go back to school!  These holidays are flying by....
and back to today...


No idea yet.  A little housework for sure... then who knows?


Today... is the day I start adding some exercise. Well... apart from housework that is.
I am going to walk for 30 mins on me treadmill. EVERY day.


Steve's idea of 'organised chaos'  :



ABOVE:  I could not stand it any more...



ABOVE:  MY idea of 'organised' AND TIDY.  I know I should just leave it up to him, I KNOW!  But when it is 'my problem' ... I have to fix it.  He did not see it as a problem, so there was nothing to 'fix'!


That is how I see it, and that is OK.  Men just do not see mess do they?  


Almost lunch time, so better stop with the housework and get some lunch sorted for the kids...  OH and I must show you how Brylee hung out the washing for me too!  She wanted to help, so I let her!  soon...
ABOVE:  I think I could have done better, but... it was out there, and it got dry!  I got it in with minutes to spare before it started raining again.


End of Day:  another day ending, and another good day.  The guys got home from work and did a good job too, more about that tomorrow.  
ON TRACK: totally!  Shocking even myself with how well I'm doing.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger