Tuesday 27 December 2011

A POT GARDEN....

NO... not that sort of pot!
My sort of pot garden:



ABOVE:  yesterday afternoon I went out and bought some pots... I already had a few, but I wanted more so I could have a 'pot' garden.  Now I have.
This side of the house gets sun until mid afternoon, so it's going to be great for the few vege plants I want to grow.  Mostly herbs and lettuces for now.


TODAY:  I'm heading out at 7am (omg!) so I can be at Lacy's 3 month scan.  Fingers crossed it all goes well.


After that it will back home to see what we can get up to for the rest of the day...
The scan went well... 



ABOVE: Lacy having her scan...


ABOVE:  12 weeks and 3 days... all bits present and accounted for...


ABOVE:  we have a brain.... 


ABOVE:  as requested, I got a wave from No# 9 Grandchild.


I'm happy to say everything went well.  Now all Lacy has to do is get a new midwife/doctor and have her blood tests.  As she is needle phobic I wish them luck with that one!


Seems we are expecting a visit today from my girlfriend Sandra this morning!  Cool!  I haven't seen her in months.  (she lives in Palmerston North after all)



ABOVE:  Neil and Sandra, and in the background their wee dog Honey.  Honey didn't like Teddy and Coco much, so my dogs stayed in the laundry while they visited.   Honey didn't mind that.


ABOVE:  illustrating just how short Sandra is!  Griffin is way taller than her, and he's 10.  Mind you, Sandra is only 5 foot AND three quarters of an inch.  She heavily stresses that 3/4" !  lol


Expecting a quiet afternoon here.  Actually, must have lunch!  


ANON: that will be totally up to Lacy.  We will NOT be raising any more grandchildren... she knows that.


End of Day:  glad today went well... had a quiet evening... watched 'Muriel's Wedding'... LOVED it!  I had seen it before, but it was years ago.
Time for bed...
nite nite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger