Thursday 22 December 2011

FRIDAY.... ONE OF THE BEST IN A WHILE TOO

WHY?


Cos Stew gets home tonight, and for the first time in at least 10 years he is getting the time off between Christmas and New Year!   He will be home for 11 whole days.  Unheard of.  AND... he's trying to get another two whole weeks off sometime in January.  He has about 7 weeks holiday's owing!  


Today:  well I am going to finish tidying up the linen cupboards, I didn't get them finished yesterday, what with Griffin's toe incident, cooking dinner,  then a very long phone call from me niece Christina in Australia, and CORONATION STREET!  lol


I want all my housework up to date so I can enjoy the weekend/Christmas Day with family.



ABOVE:  what the HELL possessed me to decide to have a massive re-arrange NOW?
I am stressed out now.
I just made a t-shirt for Steve's sorta brother-in-law... and it's a mirror image of the words.  So I have to go out and buy more photo paper and do it again... on ANOTHER t-shirt!  At least next time I will know to flip the bloody photo eh?
I'm getting crabby...


Griffin and I just spent an hour and a half searching in 5 different shops for photo transfer paper to do a shirt for Steve's bro-in-law.  NONE anywhere.
Came home and found half a page of the transfer paper in the garage... so I cellotaped it to a normal page and did a half page photo... and it worked!  Luckily I bought another white t-shirt while I was out, so problem solved. 


NOW I can get on with the housework!  And soaking Griffin's toe.. it's caked in blood.  Ikkkky.



ABOVE:  I love these plastic bags!  You fill them, then suck all the air out!  Makes storing extra blankets so much easier.
Must buy more of them this afternoon.


IT'S DONE!  After hours of sweating and swearing, I have bagged up all the blankets and sucked the life outta them, reorganised the two linen cupboards... and now I actually have MASSES of spare room in them!  I'm wrapt.  It was worth the friggin effort.


I've still got a fair bit of housework to do and things to find places for that came out of the cupboards... but it's all good.


Stressful afternoon due to Lacy and her issues.  Just what we need at this time of the year... NOT.
Par for the course though, and what we have to live with and have lived with for years.


END OF DAY: Done the very last of my Christmas Shopping tonight at Sylvia Park Mall.  It wasn't even that crowded and the road had very little traffic tonight!  Amazed I am.
Time to just relax and hope tomorrow goes well in many ways.   Dropping off presents tomorrow to various people and then just chillin at home.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger