Sunday 20 November 2011

YUM YUM.....

Some very interesting new Honey to try!
We got it yesterday at the Honey Shop near Warkworth.  There were about two dozen flavours, but I only got the three this time :




ABOVE:  right this minute, I can't think how to use them to make the most of their unique flavours.... but I'm sure it will come to me!


The Honey and Cinnamon one will probably go really nicely in an Apple Pie....  Then there is the Honey and Spiced Apple... hmmmmm....


TODAY:  I'm going to do the housework, which always involves a good solid 3 hours of cleaning after the weekend.  Vacuming, washing floors, putting shit away that 'people' leave lying around (almost ALWAYS a male) bla bla bla.... 


Then I'm going to sew some more of the placemats.... the quilting takes quite a bit of time ... but it is worth it.  They are going to look really neat (I hope), once finished.


Might just go buy some cooking apples later.... a pie is on me mind now.....


ONWARD...


I felt a bit cold this morning, so I've just put on socks and a sweatshirt.   Not 5 minutes later... got a hot flush.
Worthless information:  putting your head INSIDE the fridge does not help.




ABOVE:  'Someone' has been down in the garage sniffing around my card scraps...


Where is everyone?  I am not feeling any love at all.  Pffffffft.  Tis lonely here on me pat malone....




ABOVE:  there !  All 9 placemats quilted and trimmed... now I have to get some binding and bind them all.  Not sure if I shall buy ready made binding or buy fabric and make my own.  


AND I've just realised I will have to make a table runner to go with the freakin placemats!  Yaaaa.... another thing to add to me list of 'To Do's' .   


It's been a weird old day really.   Very, very windy... but nice temperatures.  And I've felt very lonely today for some reason?  I usually love Mondays... kids back at school, men at work.  Got the place to myself.  But today I ain't liking it.


It's quiet days like this I question why I blog... is it to record my daily doings for me... or for my readers?  Cos sometimes I think my life is INCREDIBLY BORING,  and when it's a quiet day I always think:  why bother?  Who the hell cares what I do with my day?  Or week?  Hell, at all?  


JACKIE:  I hesitated to answer your question because it's fairly obvious (to me anyway) that I fell off the WW wagon again.  I am disgusted in myself (again)  ... and that is pretty much the reason I'm down in the dumps.


CRANKY:  THANKS my friend.


End of Day:  it's almost 1am and I am putting off going to bed.  Why?  Cos I want to be damn exhausted so I will sleep!  I am not sleeping well again due to hot flushes.  Summer's arrival is not helping, that's for sure.
I would love to get some security thingees on the windows so we can keep the bedrooms a bit cooler... and insect screens too.  Might just price them out this week.
nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Diet Coke Rocks Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger